Status
Not open for further replies.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Hey there guys, i just dont know what the heck to say, amazing job, at first i thought it was cheesy with the transparent everything, and it was horrible to read any text against my background, but a few minutes of tweaking and this thing is great !!!!!!!

very amazing job on literally creating something that not only runs SUPER SMOOTH , but also has implementation that i have not seen before, great job again !!!!

ONE THING !!!!!!!! - EVERYTHING GOT WORKING TIP TOP AS FAR AS FUNCTIONALITY EXCEPT MY MARKET !?!

i looked around first to see if i was the only one and i didnt see anyone with my problem, but since the flash, market literally just opens to white screen and exits immediately, does not say force close or anything, just exits immediately, i actually wiped and reflashed the rom with the same results, if you can think of anything that would be amazing guys,

Keep up the amazing work and you guys are going places !

Just watch the language...and filter skipping is a no-no....

Sent from somewhere...

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
For anybody that wants the new markets... both my markets will work, search "black market" and "transparent black market"... NO FCs, work great! If you install them, they will show up in your app drawer in the "b"s, not under "market".....

Blacked Out Sourcery will be out soon.............:)

DeusNCarN8

Reaction score
I also am having that issue with market. Also tried clearing data, also to new avail. I then tried to uninstall updates from application manager, which failed and now I have no market. Link to APK FTW?

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey there guys, i just dont know what the heck to say, amazing job, at first i thought it was cheesy with the transparent everything, and it was horrible to read any text against my background, but a few minutes of tweaking and this thing is great !!!!!!!

very amazing job on literally creating something that not only runs SUPER SMOOTH , but also has implementation that i have not seen before, great job again !!!!

ONE THING !!!!!!!! - EVERYTHING GOT WORKING TIP TOP AS FAR AS FUNCTIONALITY EXCEPT MY MARKET !?!

i looked around first to see if i was the only one and i didnt see anyone with my problem, but since the flash, market literally just opens to white screen and exits immediately, does not say force close or anything, just exits immediately, i actually wiped and reflashed the rom with the same results, if you can think of anything that would be amazing guys,

Keep up the amazing work and you guys are going places !

Some of our testers reported problems with my markets (transparent and inverted) so we switched to a stock one and i just moved the images since that seemed to be much more stable. Please come to the irc (#sourcery) for support where we will be able to better assist you.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for the successful release day we had 967 downloads total (counting gapps, rom, themes etc) from the website and df. We also had 694 visitors with 4462 page views on the website which passed both what me and eagle expected.
Thank you everyone for the support there will definately be more magic coming soon. When our section is set up here we will have an official feature request thread and we will do our best to get them all in. For now though you can still request here
Request a Sourcery ROM Feature
Or you can just post here ;)

joseserna08

Reaction score
Awesome rom guys. I've been on ud2.4 for a minute waiting for something that was gold enough to make me change, and I found it. Y'all did a good job on this. I have a request. Will y'all be implementing gestures in the futures? That is one thing that had me hooked on ud. Anyways, love the rom guys, keep up the good work.

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Awesome rom guys. I've been on ud2.4 for a minute waiting for something that was gold enough to make me change, and I found it. Y'all did a good job on this. I have a request. Will y'all be implementing gestures in the futures? That is one thing that had me hooked on ud. Anyways, love the rom guys, keep up the good work.

I'll add it to my list for our next release and see what we can do

dredger

Reaction score
Hey GFlam, Eagle,

Fantastic work. I have been using sourcery for a day now and have not found any issues. Everything seems to work great. I love it. You guys have truly streamlined Sourcery to make it extremely easy for the users. I love the one click theme swaps.
You guys went above and beyond with this one.
Way to go guys!

DankDroid

Reaction score
Great rom guys the hard work definately shows I know ill be using this for a while just one problem yesterday I put the rockin rainbows theme on to show my aunt whaty she is missing by not being rooted this morning I switched to the live wire theme and my keyboard is still pink and its the only thing that didn't switch when I swapped themes. Any clues as to why it did this and how can I get it to match the live wire theme?

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Great rom guys the hard work definately shows I know ill be using this for a while just one problem yesterday I put the rockin rainbows theme on to show my aunt whaty she is missing by not being rooted this morning I switched to the live wire theme and my keyboard is still pink and its the only thing that didn't switch when I swapped themes. Any clues as to why it did this and how can I get it to match the live wire theme?

Yea that was my mistake i forgot to but the LatinImeGoogle.apk in the live wire theme zip i just added the sourceryblue one for right now not even ten minutes ago so sorry about that. I will theme one for live wire in a few minutes and put it in again sorry about that.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If you would like to theme for us and you would like to see your theme in our settings the themers zip is now up here
Theme for Team Sourcery
Please read everything including the read me inside the zip.

DankDroid

Reaction score

Yea that was my mistake i forgot to but the LatinImeGoogle.apk in the live wire theme zip i just added the sourceryblue one for right now not even ten minutes ago so sorry about that. I will theme one for live wire in a few minutes and put it in again sorry about that.

No worries thanks for the quick response and fix live wire just doesn't seem the same with a pink keyboard...(no offense to miss cakes rockin rainbows is a sweet theme too)

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

No worries thanks for the quick response and fix live wire just doesn't seem the same with a pink keyboard...(no offense to miss cakes rockin rainbows is a sweet theme too)

Sure thing and i'll have a live wire keyboard done within 20 minutes so just reflash the theme later on today to get the live wire keyboard unless you like the sourceryblue one

DankDroid

Reaction score

Sure thing and i'll have a live wire keyboard done within 20 minutes so just reflash the theme later on today to get the live wire keyboard unless you like the sourceryblue one

I can wait till later to get the livewire one again thanks for the speedy response and I look forward to other surprises the future holds for this rom

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Live wire keyboard was just uploaded

Status
Not open for further replies.