Sourcery V1.0 Release Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Im just having one issue with the window transitions. They download fine and it boots into recovery but clockwork says that it does not recognize the file.

May be try redownloading the ROM ...

K I will give that a try. Thanks Yank.

Edit: Scratch that after I tried it again it seemed to work. I only tried the 88 window transitions first. Figured I should try the other ones before redownloading the rom. Th other ones worked fine so I went back to the 88 one that I tried first and it worked. Maybe just a bad download from the server at that time and redownloading it fixed it.

Are you on the christmas theme? if so that's my bad i just fixed a small graphical thing in the frameworks for the christmas theme so if you were downloading the animations as i made the changes you would most likely have just got part of the file. I had missed the 10% batteries in the animations for that theme so i just added them real quick.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm gonna check out this rom soon. Looks really cool. By the way, the website is awesome. Very clean and functional... love the setup!

Well the rom is just like the site very clean and functional tons of speed and options. I wrote the site just as we did with the website with functionality and speed in mind as well as the tons of features we all love.

TMYINC

Reaction score
May be try redownloading the ROM ...

K I will give that a try. Thanks Yank.

Edit: Scratch that after I tried it again it seemed to work. I only tried the 88 window transitions first. Figured I should try the other ones before redownloading the rom. Th other ones worked fine so I went back to the 88 one that I tried first and it worked. Maybe just a bad download from the server at that time and redownloading it fixed it.

Are you on the christmas theme? if so that's my bad i just fixed a small graphical thing in the frameworks for the christmas theme so if you were downloading the animations as i made the changes you would most likely have just got part of the file. I had missed the 10% batteries in the animations for that theme so i just added them real quick.

Ya that could have been it. No worries. It's working great now. I messaged eagle because I thought maybe the file was missing something but I guess if something was added to it it would do the same thing. Thanks for the heads up man. Still loving it!

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea i have to fix the 10% batteries for all of the animation zips actually. I have renovated, rockin rainbows, and live wire so if you are on one of those themes and you switch your animations and you notice it doesn't install i'm adding the battery images so sorry should only take a few minutes and each one takes less than 5 seconds so most of you won't even notice it since it's such a small chance that you're downloading as i upload that animation.

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
dancedroid I must say... i was board with my phone lately and switched through several Roms.. probably about six of them and all were just OK.. about this one all i have to say is.. WOW..

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
dancedroid I must say... i was board with my phone lately and switched through several Roms.. probably about six of them and all were just OK.. about this one all i have to say is.. WOW..

That's what we like to hear :) and your first post i see niceee dancedroid right back at you ha

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I have been using mydroidworld forum for a long time... It seems like its not has popular as this one. Not as many options for customization and i found this forum about two week ago and tried most of the roms on it. This Roms is so advanced i actually had to register and post a feedback. Good Job.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have been using mydroidworld forum for a long time... It seems like its not has popular as this one. Not as many options for customization and i found this forum about two week ago and tried most of the roms on it. This Roms is so advanced i actually had to register and post a feedback. Good Job.

Thanks a ton and we tried ha we wanted to be different and from what we've been hearing from feed back we were :)

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
Thanks so much.

Thankyou previous post and all the posts . We worked very hard to insure this rom looked great, ran great, and was very easy to customize to your liking. Remember this is our first release and to insure the stability we wanted we actually stoppped adding features a whle back to prefect what we had in mind by that time. so there is already more in the works and you havent seen what this rom can do yet :)

scottsdca

Reaction score
Very nice rom. Thanks, and Merry Christmas

Does anyone have any kernel suggestions for this rom to optimize battery and performance. Its nice the way it is, I just like faster. :)

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
well

well there are kenels linked right within the rom up to 1200 slayhers . goto sourcery magic than sourcery wixardry and look fo the kernel/themes link and choose kernels if you have clockwork recovery all you have to do is push your prefered speed. wait for it to download and reboot than press the cpu boost widget and set it to what you want. if you have sprecovery when it boots to recovery install update.zip as you would a rom than reboot and do the same.

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
I decided to try this out and have to say thats its got LOTS of potential. Tons of features and has been running smooth for about 7hrs so far.

scottsdca

Reaction score
Thanks for the help, was just wondering if one worked better than the other.

cystic

Reaction score
Must say it is the best rom I have ever used. Love it! Thanks and merry christmas!

Edit - still love it, I noticed that mototorch led does not work on this rom but I downloaded tesla led and it works great.

Also, I noticed under wand commands there is 2 options, one is "boot animation removal" and the other is"disable boot animation." The disable one says that it can't be undone without renstalling sorcery while the other does not claim this. I'm not sure of the difference between the 2 because I only selected remove, now I can't seem to undo it. No biggie as it does seem to make it much faster, just thought was worth noting.

Sent from my Sourcery

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Gflam & Eagle....

I just wanted to say that I've tried your ROM and am blown away by how good and innovative it is.... you guys have created prehaps one of the best ROMs to come around.

I applaud you two for such a refreshingly great new ROM....:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.