soak email

swaggalicious_t

Reaction score
I also was a participant in last year's ICS soak test and was sent an invite for JB, but haven't heard anything since...so I'm not sure if I was chosen 2 partake again or it's just taking longer. Either way I'm excited about having one of the latest OS Android systems...despite Key lime is emerging 4 new devices being unveiled later in the year.

andlamv

Reaction score
I got it as well this time not rooted so what it wont mess up, last time the install failed and he would not send me another push

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

jgiannettict

Reaction score
Got the email...pretty excited...just FXZed out of root.

Yeh me too got the invite FXZ back to stock to remove root as well.....dont think it will happen til next weekend the follow up email explaining you will be getting the OTA.

klaatu900

Reaction score
Actually, simply mentioning that you received a soak test email violates the agreement. I was informed of this by the guy that runs the Motorola Forum and as it turns out also maintains the actual soak test list.

dautley

Reaction score
Actually, simply mentioning that you received a soak test email violates the agreement. I was informed of this by the guy that runs the Motorola Forum and as it turns out also maintains the actual soak test list.

^^^true dat^^^

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ha I thought I read somewhere your not supposed to tell people you got the soak email . Your not supposed to be like "I got the soak email!!!!!" Lol

andlamv

Reaction score
Proof please "I thought" and "I was informed" is not proof.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2