Droid Bionic Soak Test Email Invitation

virgil71468

Reaction score
iTz_I3urn said:
The invite told my to sign up and thats what i did

You didnt do wrong however if you are on 247 already the soak wont help because you Already have it. If you are on 232 or lower fxz to 902 take ota to 905 and (wait) then you're in like flynn

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

Tonik

Reaction score
then you're in like flynn

So I read that and said 'isn't it in like flint'? Hit google and it is indeed in like flynn for Error Flynn. In Like Flint was a movie, a good one but not part of the saying. My point is you learn something new every time you read Droid Forums!.

virgil71468

Reaction score
Tonik said:
So I read that and said 'isn't it in like flint'? Hit google and it is indeed in like flynn for Error Flynn. In Like Flint was a movie, a good one but not part of the saying. My point is you learn something new every time you read Droid Forums!.

Lmao, yep. Thought i typo,d too lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

HowardL168

Reaction score
iTz_I3urn said:
Whoever Got An Invite are you all running ICS yet or what?

No, I'm a non-rooted standard factory Gb 905. First-time receiving soak test email. (Apologies to the "veterans" who didn't get the email this time)

bbucks36

Reaction score
odd, i too recieved an email but it was in my gmail account that i hardly use. i never even signed up for it. o well deleted the email.

06yfz

Reaction score
I didn't get picked to win the lottery this week, starting to get super pissed!!! :icon_rolleyes:

Reaction score
06yfz said:
I didn't get picked to win the lottery this week, starting to get super pissed!!! :icon_rolleyes:

Even if you did get the email You would still have to wait a week before the soak test starts

sent from my STOCK droid bionic where the hell is my ICS

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
There are a few that get the update even if they aren't on the soak test, so when it does come out it wouldn't do any harm to "Check for updates."

dylanear

Reaction score
OK, for those upset, no one ever promised you you could be a tester.

But for those who are saying "just flash 247, you'll be on the OTA track.", that is likely the case, but we sure do NOT know that 100%. I'm am SUPER eager to get ICS on this phone as I've gotten spoiled using my new GS3 here as my Canadian phone, but I'm going to skip the leaks. So getting in on the soak would be really cool if it happens, but I'm just really stoked there's some sign of progress.

spudland

Reaction score
I just signed up yesterday at Motorola and when I woke up this morning I had an invite to do the soak test...I declined when it said I had to do a factory reset on my rooted device. Just got done putting everything back on my phone when I got a replacement from Best Buy last week due to a power button that came off. Don't really want to go thru all that again if the OTA is only a couple weeks away.