New soak

americanz

Reaction score
Just got an email from.moto for a new soak. Idk what version or anything but they are poshing a soak soon

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

LoneWolf15

Reaction score
Cool. Make sure you read any confidentiality stuff; there are things you might not be allowed to talk about.

OP
americanz

americanz

Reaction score
Yes wolf we all know. Thanks tho

OP
americanz

americanz

Reaction score
All that is known is that is coming. One step closer to ics i hope

rckrz6

Reaction score
I guess i didnt get in yet again

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

zirkdog

Reaction score
All that is known is that is coming. One step closer to ics i hope

The next update will be ICS??? (grabs popcorn and soda, sits back to watch the fallout)

OP
americanz

americanz

Reaction score
i didnt say it was. i said it was one step closer to ics

rckrz6

Reaction score
No its going to be bug fixes and more connectivity fixes. No ics yet

bbtkd

Reaction score
i didnt say it was. i said it was one step closer to ics

Sure have to wonder though, why 901 was leaked weeks ago and despite being wonderful - it has never been released. Only two reasons come to mind for a delay; a glaring problem cropped up with 901 (which does not seem to be the case), or ICS was going well enough that the date for it was not sliding, making 901 a waste of time. Last November someone posted leaked hints from Motorola or VZW that some big news was coming which would make Bionic users happy. I wonder if this might mean an accelerated release of ICS?

Reaction score
Sure have to wonder though, why 901 was leaked weeks ago and despite being wonderful - it has never been released. Only two reasons come to mind for a delay; a glaring problem cropped up with 901 (which does not seem to be the case), or ICS was going well enough that the date for it was not sliding, making 901 a waste of time. Last November someone posted leaked hints from Motorola or VZW that some big news was coming which would make Bionic users happy. I wonder if this might mean an accelerated release of ICS?

Yeah and the big news was in the form of update .893

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69

I posted that and it was a c&p from a consumer panel testing new equipment. That was prior to the last Bionic update tho. However, 2 upgrades were scheduled to be published before ICS, so this fits in.

Tonik

Reaction score
Sure have to wonder though, why 901 was leaked weeks ago and despite being wonderful - it has never been released.

My bet is VZ hadn't finished adding bloatware to it. I will bet that what comes out exactly the same as 901 with some bloatware. And I agree, 901 is wonderful, personally I don't care if there is another update before ICS. 901 has made this exactly the phone I wanted it to be.

jimbarr

Reaction score
Bummer!

I want to participate, but it looks like I can't because I do not have an "MEID" listed. My Bionic only displays an "IMEI" in "Settings > About phone > Status" as well as on the sticker in the battery compartment. The IMEI is 15 digits, while the MEID is 14 digits, and the survey page only accepts 14-digit MEID, so I guess I'm out of luck. And #06# does nothing.

Suggestions?