soak email

axlerod

Reaction score
No details ass to when it will begin. With other devices, it took up to 2 weeks.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Tums

Reaction score
Hopefully they start testing this weekend and it starts rolling out to everyone by next week! I am sure some people who aren't part of the Soak will prolly get it as well, never fails....

Anyways good news!

spudland

Reaction score
Didn't I read in their instructions where you weren't to comment on public forums about this?

dfcfu342

Reaction score
Commenting that you got the email is ok, commenting on what software you are testing is not so its no problem.

bbtkd

Reaction score
So - have we heard of anyone else getting the Email? Even if 90% don't say anything, I'd expect we'd have heard from dozens by now as we did last time....

spudland

Reaction score
Okay then....I got it too

HowardL168

Reaction score
I wouldn't expect the test for another week. Checking last year's email, I received the email on 10/11, but the test download was sent 10/20. I'm guessing JB soak next weekend. Them we'll just hope for OTA some time (2 wks?) after that...just a guess.

spudland

Reaction score
Last year the regular download went out the same day as the soak test...I know because for some reason I wasn't able To get the soak but that same night I got the download...

HowardL168

Reaction score
Well, that would be great (to get the OTA same day) as I didn't get the soak invite this time. :-(

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Last year the regular download went out the same day as the soak test...I know because for some reason I wasn't able To get the soak but that same night I got the download...

That happened with me too, although I got it in the morning. Just did a "Check for updates" and it came up.

Jettaguy2003

Reaction score
Can you be picked twice?

I got the soak test email last year, but I haven't heard anything this year. I tried to go to the Motorola site to sign up or make sure I was enrolled and it showed I was. Hope to get it again early this year! I invested in the dock for my desk at work, I have the Car adapter for using the GPS mode, and I was able to snag the laptop for $50 - I'm not ready to give it up the Bionic yet!! I have been following the S4 news, and the HTC One, and I'm going to really wait it out and see which is better before I upgrade my phone again this year. I think Apple really has it cut out for themselves to catch up. There tiny updates on the iOS and the hardware just isn't enough. They really need to redo the whole thing to re-invent themselves.

swaggalicious_t

Reaction score
Excited about JB soak tests just like with ICS...cannot remember the timeframe as in how long it took to roll out the tests...will this be JB 4.2.1 or 4.2.2, which is the latest version the galaxy s3 & note2 are receiving. Does any1 kno???