Droid Bionic Soak Test Email Invitation

I

iTz_I3urn

can someone post a screencast of the invite of the soak test email. Thanks i haven't got an invite im starting to get very P'O >:-(

3sweeties

Reaction score
I have been a soak tester before and I didn't get an invite for this one either.

rckrz6

Reaction score
If u havent gotten one yet your prob outta luck. Try signing up again your info may no longer be there

OP
I

iTz_I3urn

I talked to them both mark and matt.
the Motorola Forums

diablo81588

Reaction score
Its random. There's no guarantee that you'll be picked even if you're registered.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

rckrz6

Reaction score
Ive been picked for everyone of them. Maybe its luck but id reregister just incase

OP
I

iTz_I3urn

I registered last night and i spoke with both if the Mark and Matt

OP
I

iTz_I3urn

rckrz6 said:
Ive been picked for everyone of them. Maybe its luck but id reregister just incase

I have been a soak tester before also and still no invite i give valid feedback whenever i was a tester

mattjenn

Reaction score
iTz_I3urn said:
I have been a soak tester before also and still no invite i give valid feedback whenever i was a tester

Its totally random and not all the time do they use same people they only send out so many emails. A lot depends on how many people register for that phone on the Motorola feedback network and I think you have to be signed up at a minimum 30-45 days prior to soak

OP
I

iTz_I3urn

Im just saying if they want to give people a chance to be a tester make sure everyone has a chance if signed up. Like that one guy who gets one every test. thats a load of bull.

DrakeMK3

Reaction score
If it makes you feel better, I've been a soak tester for every update and I didn't get an invite for this one either.

OP
I

iTz_I3urn

Will we get an invite or is the cut off already happened

grgguy

Reaction score
I think the cutoff was Thursday when they sent out the invites, sorry bro better luck next time.