here is how it looks like

2146575kdjp6e26e7idsjk.jpg.thumb.jpg

214721aossujajssabuxsa.jpg.thumb.jpg

214741glpdg7gdwcgpj3db.jpg.thumb.jpg

put it in your sdcard\miui\theme and you can change it from miui setup

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
That looks really nice! Reminds me of the Meizu(however it's spelled) look somewhat.

OP
W

wenjinlover

Reaction score
all i have to say is, i hope you're user name is Caomicc on MIUI-Dev...because hes the one that released this theme. if you're not him, you're taking credit for someone else's work and thats ridiculous

[WIP][ALL] Tenuis - MIUI

Sorry,i am not him
but is it wrong here to share tings to guys? i am not taking any credit or profit from it , I just want to share it with u. maybe I should say it is copy from that first.

chewy74

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with sharing, but you should always list who originally created the theme and be very clear you are reposting the link only.

You should probably edit your original post to reflect that because I thought you made the theme upon first reading this

Reaction score
You still need to edit your original post to reflect who made the theme. You should also get his permission to link it here.

I realize you never said you made it, but you never said you didn't, either...that could be considered a lie of omission.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

corman324

Reaction score
sorry if i came off as rude, i wasnt trying to be. you should just at least add an "all credit goes to Caomicc at miui-dev"

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
edited op to give credit to the creator

OP
W

wenjinlover

Reaction score
sorry if i came off as rude, i wasnt trying to be. you should just at least add an "all credit goes to Caomicc at miui-dev"

thanks for make me aware of this. that's m first thread and I wil remember that~

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not only is it the right thing to do, but credit and permissions are a must here at D/F -

The O/P will be edited and the link removed until permission has been granted to repost this work -

Status
Not open for further replies.