[New!]D1-MIUI-1.2.19.0

dryny

Reaction score
Is there a way to make the two button push to answer the only way to answer a call? The slide down to answer does not work 99% of the time and the push button answer is smooth, looks more polished and just works every time.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

crackedvenom

Reaction score
Bama, would you be willing to go back to the old CM you guys were using? The first MIUI that you guys used that new CM on, that is when things started freezing up and not working at all. I love MIUI and would love to use it as it continues to grow and get better, but i cant if the phones unusable. Obviously, i understand if you cant or if that one is working better for you and what not. Wish i knew how to port and then i would try it out myself.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Reaction score
Bama did you see my post about cut/paste and lever features on gingerbread? Can it be incorporated into miui?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

As I've said before to you, I think this is part of the GB OS itself, not an add-on that can be ported.

I appreciate and saw your response but wanted to hear from Jamezelle or tp4bama. Also you say "I think" which makes me think you are not sure. I find it strange that the keyboard can be ported but not the cut and paste.

The keyboard is one program that acts more or less on its own; the cut/paste is *across* all text entry fields, without regard to program running, so it's probably a part of the underlying subsystem(s).

fox_dye

Reaction score
Guys here is a no-wipe fix for mms popup fc's and answering phone with sliding panel issue. Just flash this D1-MIUI-1.2.19.1 Link

Uhhh, care to give us some info on what this is? I'm a little leery of flashing something I have no idea what it is.

I'm pretty sure it fixes the mms pop up fc issues and slide to answer issue. Going by what bama posted. He ported it so it should be safe to flash anything he posts.

Sent from a galaxy far far away.....
follow me on twitter @fox_dye

critz

Reaction score
So, 2.11 seems to be working pretty well for me and 19 hasn't gotten so much as a sticky and some seem to be having issue with it.
Something just doesn't seem right with the change log being .18 and the version being .19. I think I am going to skip this one and wait for the next. It will be the first time since I made the move to miui. Love this rom still.

Keep it moving guys.

missing2

Reaction score
I'm trying to use MIUI with my droid flashed to metropcs and I cannot for the life of me get mms to work. anybody know what could be causing this?

Reaction score
Then you realize that's its not at all uncommon for the changelog version and the actual release version number to be different. This is usually the case when there are last minute fixes delaying the release by a day. And Bama may not have mod rights to sticky posts...has nothing to do with the reliability or functionality of this release, which is running very smooth for me, btw.

So, 2.11 seems to be working pretty well for me and 19 hasn't gotten so much as a sticky and some seem to be having issue with it.
Something just doesn't seem right with the change log being .18 and the version being .19. I think I am going to skip this one and wait for the next. It will be the first time since I made the move to miui. Love this rom still.

Keep it moving guys.

lilcdroid

Reaction score
Mr orange you are 100% correct. TP had 1.2.18 booted and was porting it when 1.2.19 was dropped by surprise. He worked his butt off starting from scratch to get .19 out. Then another change was made with the mms apk, which he included with the 19.1 patch. As far as it not being a sticky, your correct again, he asked jamezelle if he would sticky it for him and as jamezelle is hard at work porting MIUI for another device, it may have slipped his mind. I for one have had no issues and I trust TP4BAMA 1000%. He is a great themer, and my hats off to him for taking over the OG droid port of MIUI.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

dawg55

Reaction score
Does anyone have any insight to what causes the issue with not receiving text? I love MIUI but I just can't use a rom that is shaky on sending and receiving texts. I didn't have that many issues with it on the last build but this latest build I go through long periods of time where I just don't receive text. They are lost to who knows where. I've read that other roms are having issues too but I'm using Liquid Gingerbread for the time but want to come back to MIUI

Reaction score
Hey Bama, thanks for taking over the port and for all of your hard work. It appears the themers are slow to update their themes. In the O.P. you give them instructions on what they need to do to update to 1.2.19.1.

I’m currently on 1.1.28.0, and I noticed that in the 1.2.11.0 thread you gave instructions to someone about renaming the drawable-hdpi folder in com.android.launcher/res to drawable-en-hdpi in order to update themes for 1.2.11.0. I followed those instructions to update the Evolution 4.6 theme in anticipation of moving on to 1.2.11.0, but I haven’t had time to flash it.

Now I want to jump to the latest 1.2.19.1 but I would like to have a choice of updated themes. Two questions:

1. Are your themes updated for 1.2.19.1?
2. Could you provide clear instructions on how to update a theme to 1.2.19.1 for those of us who aren’t themers?

Last edited:

WalterBWW

Reaction score
I did a #228+ and did the Fix Permissions under Rom Manager and I am now getting all of my text messages (Soo Far)..

masiv

Reaction score
Does anyone else have an issue with sliding the bar down to answer a call. It seems to not be very responsive and I miss a lot of calls because it just won't slide down for me. I find that I have to slide it extremely slow to actually have it answer the call. Just curious if it might be that I need to increase the kernal speed from stock 600 to solve this??

I had the same problem with earlier versions of MIUI. It's the reason I changed ROMs.