[New!]D1-MIUI-1.2.19.0

critz

Reaction score
Then you realize that's its not at all uncommon for the changelog version and the actual release version number to be different. This is usually the case when there are last minute fixes delaying the release by a day. And Banana may not have mod rights to sticky posts...has nothing to do with the reliability or functionality of this release, which is running very smooth for me, btw.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

I stand corrected then. Thank you for the insight.

I do appreciate all the work everyone does for the team d1 miui. I guess I am just ready to hold out until the next release. I have updated every week since I made the move and I will say I really do love this rom more and more with ever update. I read the posts about the sms issues and I see that they've been addressed.

If I have some extra time maybe I will give it a go but I may just wait it out for next week.

loudaccord

Reaction score
Just thought I'd point out that I'd point out that the old version is still stuck at the top of the forum instead of this new one :)

Reaction score
I've just run into my first problem. Beautiful Widgets force closes when you tap the widget to open the forecast. Tried deleting and reinstalling...same problem. Anyone else?

EDIT Switching to Google as the weather source fixed it. It only FCs with AccuWeather.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

pup154

Reaction score
Guys here is a no-wipe fix for mms popup fc's and answering phone with sliding panel issue. Just flash this D1-MIUI-1.2.19.1 Link

I flashed the no-wipe update and I still can't answer calls.

Edit: Flashed it a second time. Seems to be working, so far.

Last edited:
Reaction score
My phone didn't like the 2.19.1 update. After I flashed it my phone display was all screwed up. The it was showing weird things in the notification bar. I had to restore. It might be because I flashed the Jrizzill Mod first?

1linuxfreak

Reaction score
I have to say , I am in awe every time I use MIUI , it is , sorry for saying this because it sounds Appleie , but intuitive , a complete UI . It does have a few problems and I hope it makes it out of Beta before to long to at least a RC status . I think some parts of it should have been what Google should shot for when they realeased Android .
Keep up the good work all , and thanks for all the effort . :motdroidvert:

leutbneot

Reaction score
I've got a question about the new version - does the Launcher still take friggin' forever to load? I'm about to switch back to LP even though I like the MIUI Launcher more, just because when you hit home, it takes almost 10 seconds (sometimes) to get to the home screen. And yes, I'm way the hell overclocked (1.2 GHz) so speed shouldn't be the issue.

Do all Launchers automatically turn on and hog memory when you turn your phone on? Maybe that's the answer... Use MIUI most of the time, and when I need to use LP I'll boot it up and force quit it when I'm finished.

Any thoughts?

1linuxfreak

Reaction score
Turn off "animations" > display settings, and in launcher settings "keep in memory" off , mine flies . P3 Droid LV 250 800 kernel.

Last edited:

bear831

Reaction score
Does anyone else get a soft reboot when trying to install or upgrade apps from the market or through the SD Card? I have tried different kernels and that has not helped.

DaveB722

Reaction score
Does anyone else get a soft reboot when trying to install or upgrade apps from the market or through the SD Card? I have tried different kernels and that has not helped.

Yes, and been getting it with google search on the last 2 updates. Sometimes I have to try 3-4 times before google search will stay on my screen..

lithoman

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Turbo

Yes, and been getting it with google search on the last 2 updates. Sometimes I have to try 3-4 times before google search will stay on my screen..

Yeah...I cant download miren.browser from the market or from an apk that i downloaded. The weather channel app has issues with me too. I might flash back to before 1.1.28

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

For some reason, the last 3-4 versions of miui will act like this if you flash another update.zip (like my 1.19.1 zip) over the original. Ill get this from time to time when I flash different things. The best thing to do is make a backup right when you flash the original download and have everything set up, in case you get back in this situation and dont have to start from scratch.

If anyone has this and wants to reflash, ive made a version of 1.2.19 that has the fixes in it (this is a whole rom) wipe before flashing Miui-1.2.19.1

Last edited: