[New!]D1-MIUI-1.2.19.0

1linuxfreak

Reaction score
Funny thing I noticed with this build, when coming out of Angry Birds any live wallpaper (Droid 2 eye, Mario, etc...) I use goes away and default to the theme is there only app it happens with.
Update, found it is selected theme , Android, switched and wallpaper stays.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks Bama, this port is real fine. It’s running silky smooth on my phone; great job! You’re also doing a great job of providing responsive support to those that need it.

loudaccord

Reaction score
I turned off animations and un-checked lock home in memory.... wow this thing flies! I didn't think it would make that big of a difference. I'm only clocked to 600mhz(P3 lv) too lol

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
Funny thing I noticed with this build, when coming out of Angry Birds any live wallpaper (Droid 2 eye, Mario, etc...) I use goes away and default to the theme is there only app it happens with.

Could you explain what you meant in the update portion, it is a bit confusing.
I was going to reply as the email did not have your updated edit.
I always move the live wallpaper I am using over to internal.
That also seems to help from it reverting.

lithoman

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Turbo
Does anyone else get a soft reboot when trying to install or upgrade apps from the market or through the SD Card? I have tried different kernels and that has not helped.

For some reason, the last 3-4 versions of miui will act like this if you flash another update.zip (like my 1.19.1 zip) over the original. Ill get this from time to time when I flash different things. The best thing to do is make a backup right when you flash the original download and have everything set up, in case you get back in this situation and dont have to start from scratch.

If anyone has this and wants to reflash, ive made a version of 1.2.19 that has the fixes in it (this is a whole rom) wipe before flashing Miui-1.2.19.1

That looks like it fixed most problems...still have the lockscreen swipe to answer the phone problem though.
Thanks for the update

1linuxfreak

Reaction score

Could you explain what you meant in the update portion, it is a bit confusing.
I was going to reply as the email did not have your updated edit.
I always move the live wallpaper I am using over to internal.
That also seems to help from it reverting.
Android 2 theme is the only theme that reverts to static stock wallpaper when using live wallpaper and exiting Angry Bird , the rest maintain without reverting.

Last edited:

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
This ROM is nice and all but the outstanding Bugs especially MMS have been since the first release. Any updates on fixing whats brokern before making a new release? Thanks

texstar420

Reaction score
I also have the same problem and its kind of annoying hope it gets fixed soon.
Does anyone else have an issue with sliding the bar down to answer a call. It seems to not be very responsive and I miss a lot of calls because it just won't slide down for me. I find that I have to slide it extremely slow to actually have it answer the call. Just curious if it might be that I need to increase the kernal speed from stock 600 to solve this??

Yes, I have had this issue on the last couple of releases. I thought it was just me. I am not running a stock kernal and I still have the problem, so that's not the answer.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
BAMA
I just sent you and JZ PMs regarding an issue with mounting....ext2, after flashing MIUI and jz's kernel, and then later flashing a different ROMs nandroid and ext2 has become unmountable.
If you could make sure JZ reads it, I don't use tvatter so I can't hit him on that, I meant I can't tvat him.