[RECOVERY] Safestrap Recovery v3.1 [12/29/2012 V3.11 - Stock Flash+]

kapppz

Reaction score
Hi.

I'm having a big issue with the ICS to Jelly Bean OTA for the Moto Droid 4. I should have never tried to update and I want to go back to my backup.

Currently I have a wiped clean JB 4.1.2 install. I was able to get superuser on and I put my backups in /sdcard/safestrap/backup/ which was made with safestrap 2.00. When I reboot and then hit menu for safestrap 2.00, it just sits there with a black screen. If I install safestrap 3.11, I get past the menu. In the main SS screen I select restore, no backups are in the listed.

Does SS 2.00 run on JB Droid 4? Can SS 3.11 restore a SS 2.00 backup? Is the directory location correct (all lowercase)?

Many many thanks!

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
This is the bionic section. A mod should get this in a better spot to get more useful replies.

Liquid Smooth Bionic

kapppz

Reaction score
Thanks, if a mod can delete or move this so I can get better help, that would be much appreciated

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
That being the case, did you open safestrap in stock rom and install recovery before trying to boot into the main safestrap screen? Just a thought. Perhaps it needs updating for jelly bean.

Sent from my Nexus 10