Detailed Safestrap Instructions

analyst1st

Reaction score
I installed safestrap 2.0 yesterday and downloaded hashcode's jelly bean cm10... Everything seemed to work smoothly until I got to boot screen on the safe side and Cyenogenmod mod screen just kept spinning for about almost 8-12hrs straight!!!! How long is the first boot suppose to last? I know it said unusually long but I didn't think that it'll be that LONG!!!

analyst1st

Reaction score
I installed safestrap 2.0 yesterday and downloaded hashcode's jelly bean cm10... Everything seemed to work smoothly until I got to boot screen on the safe side and Cyenogenmod mod screen just kept spinning for about almost 8-12hrs straight!!!! How long is the first boot suppose to last? I know it said unusually long but I didn't think that it'll be that LONG!!!
I know people replied to this 3 months ago but there's no help at all? I followed the directions to the Tee and still nothing.. Please Help!!!

analyst1st

Reaction score
that also means that i can't download the stock jelly bean rom... kexec only??? looks like stock has more working features or is it just a matter of 2.11 over 2.0?

analyst1st

Reaction score
that also means that i can't download the stock jelly bean rom... kexec only??? looks like stock has more working features or is it just a matter of 2.11 over 2.0?
Never mind I think I just went back and answered my own question... I thought that the 2.11 was just for the kexec files and the that 2.0 for some reason was for the stock... silly i know thats what i get for not paying attention

analyst1st

Reaction score
thanks t shoes i appreciate the help... how long is the boot suppose to go for?

analyst1st

Reaction score
if somebody knows please... how long does it take for the jb rom to load... I know that it says unusually long but how long is that... I was hoping to have a phone again tonight w/o pulling the battery and going back to ics...

zetachi

Reaction score
Ok I believe I've royally screwed myself. Long story short. Bionic on ICS ROM was having issues so I wiped with RSD to 5.9.902. Decidided to go with safestrap. Guess i should have waited til a non busy point in my day because I neglected to do a backup on the safe side. Installed a rom and the bionic won't boot. Trying to go back with RSD but it wont flash now.

So now I have one side of the safestrap with non working rom and the other it seems with no backup to restore. Any suggestions?

Error I get in RSD is Failed flashing process 1/22 flash mbm'allow-mbmloader-flashingmbm.bin phone returned fail

thanks

eye_dea

Reaction score
Ok I believe I've royally screwed myself. Long story short. Bionic on ICS ROM was having issues so I wiped with RSD to 5.9.902. Decidided to go with safestrap. Guess i should have waited til a non busy point in my day because I neglected to do a backup on the safe side. Installed a rom and the bionic won't boot. Trying to go back with RSD but it wont flash now.

So now I have one side of the safestrap with non working rom and the other it seems with no backup to restore. Any suggestions?

Error I get in RSD is Failed flashing process 1/22 flash mbm'allow-mbmloader-flashingmbm.bin phone returned fail

thanks

You get this fixed? If not, PM me.

VinnyVino718

Reaction score
Just seeing if anyone has the time or knowledge to help. It totally sucks not having a phone...

My Bionic is stuck in fastboot mode like some others I have read about. I did the ICS OTA update but it was glitchy so I factory reset my phone, formatted SD card and tried to load the old 902 back onto it and now the phone is bricked. I appreciate your time, and can use any help possible. Obviously I currently have no phone.
Thanks in advance, Vinny.

eye_dea

Reaction score
VinnyVino718 said:
Just seeing if anyone has the time or knowledge to help. It totally sucks not having a phone...

My Bionic is stuck in fastboot mode like some others I have read about. I did the ICS OTA update but it was glitchy so I factory reset my phone, formatted SD card and tried to load the old 902 back onto it and now the phone is bricked. I appreciate your time, and can use any help possible. Obviously I currently have no phone.
Thanks in advance, Vinny.

Hit me with a PM and I will help you out.