[ROM] ZombieStomped 1.7 (.595 DX GB Motoblur build)

DDangerousDroidx

Reaction score
anyone having issues with the multitouch keyboard, google talk, force closings on facebook, B of A and so on? The keyboard wigs out and i am unable to use it. Google talk closes down on me constantly and I will have to resign in everytime. I Have wiped data and cache, resinstalled ROM.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
You are on the correct version of GB. Data wipe always worked for me... I'm not sure.

sent from my ZombieStomped X

eck

Reaction score
Thanks for reposting the files. Finally got upgraded to 1.7 from 1.6 on 596. Running like a champ!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

syhnthetik

Reaction score
Uploading ZombieStomped1.7DATA.zip and ZombieStomped1.7DXROM.zip now, will edit with links in about 10 minutes.

Edit:
ZombieStomped1.7DXROM.zip
ZombieStomped1.7DATA.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/?mzp2c6oa4lja15d

Thanks so much for posting this. I would have been disappointed after reading this whole thread if I couldn't even get the files. Any chance you have the custoupdate.zip file as well?

This was my first time installing a custom ROM. Installed it right over the prerooted 596 with no problems whatsoever. As stated early, it does revert back to 595 in the About Phone section. Running the undervolt option, so far so good, just need to get my hands on the customizer update. Thanks in advance to anyone who can post it up.

droskie3000

Reaction score
so im running darkslide x based on .596. is it safe to assume i can just boot into CWM with droid 2 bootstrap, datawipe/factory reset and then follow the OP to be on zombiestomped.

mjwhitta

Reaction score
I think so because they are the same kernel. or at least I was told I could do that to go from ZS 1.7 to Liberty GB v0.7. I ended up trying Apex though, its almost the same as Liberty... Is darkslide any good? blur or blurless, I forget?

Apex 2.0 RC2 DX

syhnthetik

Reaction score
Nobody has the customizer update? I really want to run the blue bread theme that is included. I am having problems with it when I try to install the theme by itself, hoping this will be addressed by installing it from the customizer. Two things I noticed immediately were that I couldn't access the phone settings anymore, nothing happened at all when I clicked on settings, and also if I tried to change a shortcut on my launcherpro dock it would force close, but it would let me change the icons fine.

syhnthetik

Reaction score
Oh I also forgot to add that neither of these problems seemed to be evident after installing just part 1 of bluebread, but after installing the second part it came around no matter how many times I restored and tried installing bluebread over again. Anyone with the customizer update able to check and see if the bluebread theme works without these issues?

Smokie

Reaction score
anyone have the customizer update that can upload prettty please?

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
OK im not even on this rom. Is no one going to post a dropbox link to the customizer for those who are asking for it? I mean, i'm I going to have to do it? Geeze. Hold up to all those that need it. It will take me a min to upload on 3g

Droid 2 APEX GB v2.0

syhnthetik

Reaction score
OK im not even on this rom. Is no one going to post a dropbox link to the customizer for those who are asking for it? I mean, i'm I going to have to do it? Geeze. Hold up to all those that need it. It will take me a min to upload on 3g

Droid 2 APEX GB v2.0

Thanks so much! Waiting patiently :)