[ROM] [ROM] ZombieStomped 1.7 (.595 D2 GB Motoblur build)

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
ZS is long gone. Support is completely dead.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

joeblow789

Reaction score
I REALLY want to try this ROM, it looks awesome!! I'm currently running Liberty 3 (GB), and although I love Liberty, I'm just curious about this one. Liberty needed to be installed over the OTA GB update. This, however, requires me to use the LEAKED GB update, which, of course, requires me to be on FroYo. So: I assume that I would brick my phone if I tried to flash this ROM over my current one, correct? My friend said he would just flash ROMs over each other, but I don't trust that without multiple people telling me otherwise. Is there ANY way for me to be able to flash this? I've also read that trying to flash true Froyo or a FroYo-based ROM from GB will also brick my phone. Can anyone give me some Flashing help? Because if I can flash any ROM from any other ROM on my phone, I might try a few more just for ****s and giggles.
Although ZS is pretty outdated & dead, here's an easy way to get back to stock Froyo or GB if you need it:
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-2-hacks/161849-tool-ezsbf.html

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Its still a good ROM and will flash over the GB OTA. Its old but one of my favorites. Not much changed with Blur ROMs anyway since then other than maybe adding in some AOSP features

GUMMY

lafont28

Reaction score
Does any1 know where I can find a working download link for this rom?