[ROM] ZombieStomped (DX Leaked GB Motoblur build)

kramerica

Reaction score
BusyBox

Having trouble getting BusyBox to install. I know there was a fix for it in the ROM, but will try to figure it out later when I get a second.

As for theming, no luck on Gmail at all. Sucker will not apply the images I replaced in Ninjamorph. I tried resigning, zipaligning, reinstalling, etc. No go. Maybe has something to do with Juice theme? Weird.

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Having trouble getting BusyBox to install. I know there was a fix for it in the ROM, but will try to figure it out later when I get a second.

As for theming, no luck on Gmail at all. Sucker will not apply the images I replaced in Ninjamorph. I tried resigning, zipaligning, reinstalling, etc. No go. Maybe has something to do with Juice theme? Weird.

Busybox is already installed in xbin.

nabitheking

Reaction score
My very 1st post

As you can see, this is my first post since I joined the community about an year ago. I just had to throw it out there and give credit for the person who put this ROM together.

I have tried every ROM for my X out there whether Gingerbread or Froyo based, and this ROM is outstanding in every way I use the phone for, at least for me. I am in no way complaining about the other ROM developers out there. So don't point your arrows at me please...!

Here are what I have observed about this ROM so far.

1. Memory and Buit-in task manager: I am sitting at around 170~200 M free and that is simply unheard of. I use TB to freeze apps that I don't use as well. Freezing apps using TB is something I always do, but the memory would dip down to like 60~70 M in my past experience.

2. Stability and Speed: I have not had a single FC for the past 3 days and I don't even need any overclock application to get anything done swiftly. It is funny I feel that adding an overclocker might have an adverse effect on this ROM. It is just fast.

3. MotoBlur is there: I use quite a bit of Blur apps, if not all, and it is just about all there. What's surprising is that it doesn't seem to have any negative effects on my phone. Such as battery drain, memory loss and so forth. Blur messaging widget is great for even my gmail accounts thus I deleted the Gmail app.

4. My only gripe is that I wouldn't get to flash any new ROMs for a while. You ROM flashers know what I mean. Sometimes it is just fun to swap and try the new ROMs out.

I truly appreciate the time and dedication put in by the developer of this ROM. Great work and I will look forward to your future updates.

Last edited:
OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
As you can see, this is my first post since I joined the community about an year ago. I just had to throw it out there and give credit for the person who put this ROM together.

I have tried every ROM for my X out there whether Gingerbread or Froyo based, and this ROM is outstanding in every way I use the phone for, at least for me. I am in no way complaining about the other ROM developers out there. So don't point your arrows at me please...!

Here are what I have observed about this ROM so far.

1. Memory and Buit-in task manager: I am sitting at around 170~200 M free and that is simply unheard of. I use TB to freeze apps that I don't use as well. Freezing apps using TB is something I always do, but the memory would dip down to like 60~70 M in my past experience.

2. Stability and Speed: I have not had a single FC for the past 3 days and I don't even need any overclock application to get anything done swiftly. It is funny I feel that adding an overclocker might have an adverse effect on this ROM. It is just fast.

3. MotoBlur is there: I use quite a bit of Blur apps, if not all, and it is just about all there. What's surprising is that it doesn't seem to have any negative effects on my phone. Such as battery drain, memory loss and so forth. Blur messaging widget is great for even my gmail accounts thus I deleted the Gmail app.

4. My only gripe is that I wouldn't get to flash any new ROMs for a while. You ROM flashers know what I mean. Sometimes it is just fun to swap and try the new ROMs out.

I truly appreciate the time and dedication put in by the developer of this ROM. Great work and I will look forward to your future updates.

Well thank you sir :)

Pellegrini406

Reaction score
Maybe its just me...but does anyone's phone restart when it is plugged into anything whether it be a computer a charger or a car dock. I did a full factory with wiping data a cache. Does anyone have any insight to this??

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Maybe its just me...but does anyone's phone restart when it is plugged into anything whether it be a computer a charger or a car dock. I did a full factory with wiping data a cache. Does anyone have any insight to this??

If you have the app "bump" installed, uninstall it. It's causing reboots for some reason.

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
No one has given me the system dumb that I need to do the .588 version yet...

Rick2179

Reaction score
Can you flash this over the .588 build, will it just back you up to the earlier build?

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
It can be flashed over the top but it will take you back. It will run better than .588 wil stock anyways until someone gets me the .588 system dump. -hint hint-

captain r

Reaction score
Excellent rom no problems whatsoever i'm looking forward to your next update

dakotakid44

Reaction score
It can be flashed over the top but it will take you back. It will run better than .588 wil stock anyways until someone gets me the .588 system dump. -hint hint-

i'm running .588, how would i get the dump files?

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Do you have adb installed and have you removed any apps?

ICanCin2U

Reaction score
Tell me what to do and I can get you a system dump! I have adb all set up and working, just need the steps to take.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums