[ROM] ZombieStomped 1.7 (.595 DX GB Motoblur build)

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
It should. It will just revert parts of the system back to .595.

CM74DX

Bloodykiller86

Reaction score
btw...idk if its already been stated but the customizer update is the same one from the Droid2 rom and some1 has the links over there =P

Zog

Reaction score
The host for the download is down for awhile. Does anyone know of an alternate source?

Gingercomb :: Liberty v9

EricBee

Reaction score
failed to verify whole-file signature

I thought this worked on 596. Anyone know why this is happening?

edit: Aaaaaaaaaannnnnnd I can toggle off verification. I am a dummy.

Last edited:

e30bimmer89

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry for the late bump, but I tried to flash this lastnight on a fresh SBF and got stuck in the dreaded bootloop. I pulled the battery and then cleared the cache and did a factory reset. Still stuck in a boot loop. I tried to re-flash again and got the same thing. Currently running the stock Froyo and rooted. Any suggestions? I'm sure this has been covered several times, but I can never seem to find anything that matches my search 100%.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
You need to be on GB to flash this. Install the 2 part rooted GB files and then install ZombieStomped. If not, you will always brick.

MIUI

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't understand. It gives exact instructions on the 1st post of this thread. What can't people find by searching? It's not like it's hidden in some deep recess of the interweb or anything ;)

Sorry, it's morning. I need some coffee.

CM74D2

e30bimmer89

Reaction score
Well, just got on the leaked rooted GB release tonight, I feel like a retard for doing that the other night lol. I have no idea what I was thinking. I don't know if it was the sleep deprivation or just a moment of stupid. Gonna flash this now and give it a go. dancedroid

ok, flashed the ROM, now where can I find a working link to the customizer? And does anyone know how I can wifi tether with out the Verizon teether comming up? I did it all the time when I was on Froyo, but now when I bring up the app, soon as I start it, the Verizon tether starts also.

Last edited:

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Customized update was in the first post of the thread.

Wifi Tethering will always bring up the hotspots notification on GB. You can flash the TBH patch to fix it so you can tether but you will always have that notification.

MIUI

e30bimmer89

Reaction score
The link for the customizer is down. I guess its been down for a little while. I even googled for it and it kept taking me to the same site that the link on page 1 is on. And thanks for the heads up on the patch, I'll give it a search.