[ROM] ZombieStomped 1.0 (D2 Leaked GB Motoblur build)

tb110895

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Found it. Apex would not work with me so I said forget it and came back. I might give it a retry though when he rebuilds it for the d2

Sent from my DROID2

Dabrador

Reaction score
Discovered another problem with the ROM...Bluetooth A2DP.

While running Fission 2.6.1 and the leaked and rooted GB ROM, the phone had no problem connecting with my Bluetooth enabled car stereo. In addition, I was able to use the stereo controls (on both the head unit and the steering wheel) to go back and forward through the music library.

With ZS, I have to manually "connect" (not pair) the device each time I want to play music in the car. In addition, the ability to move back and forward through the songs no longer exists using the stereo controls.

Any thoughts or help on this one?

Micro23

Reaction score
Anyone get wireless tether working? I had it working on the stock gingerbread with wifi tether... but now for the life of me i cant get tethering to work...

tb110895

Reaction score
Anyone get wireless tether working? I had it working on the stock gingerbread with wifi tether... but now for the life of me i cant get tethering to work...
when you were on stock gb did you get the vzw tether thing in the status bar? Its actually running in the background and p3droid said they're gonna start tacking it on your bill. Just a heads up.
He also said they're going to make it harder to tether free

Sent from my DROID2

holmes6

Reaction score

While running Fission 2.6.1 and the leaked and rooted GB ROM, the phone had no problem connecting with my Bluetooth enabled car stereo. In addition, I was able to use the stereo controls (on both the head unit and the steering wheel) to go back and forward through the music library.

With ZS, I have to manually "connect" (not pair) the device each time I want to play music in the car. In addition, the ability to move back and forward through the songs no longer exists using the stereo controls.

I can't dupe any problem with A2DP on ZombieStomped 1.2. I'm using Motorola S305 headphones. I can connect and listen to music + use the controls on the headset to play/pause/skip and start voice commands.

Micro23

Reaction score
thats the green one... I try it but it simply does not get an ip address.... Ok great, what i did was change all settings to this and it worked perfect!
Thanks

wifi encryption off
channel 6
lan settings (the one i think was making it not work) put it on 10.10.2.0/24

Working great thanks guys.

Last edited:

holmes6

Reaction score
thats the green one... I try it but it simply does not get an ip address....
donno if this will help
try settings/Change LAN
and then select something else.. it could be a conflict between the range assigned by wireless tether and some existing network at your location

Dabrador

Reaction score

I can't dupe any problem with A2DP on ZombieStomped 1.2. I'm using Motorola S305 headphones. I can connect and listen to music + use the controls on the headset to play/pause/skip and start voice commands.

Thanks for the feedback. The frustrating thing is that sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Reaction score
One weird thing I've noticed is that if you click on a phone number in the web browser it takes you to the dialer but the number doesn't transfer.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

inssane

Reaction score
Sorry didn't read all the pages.
I know gingercomb doesn't work (somebody tried it)

Are there other themes that will work?

I am backing up my phone now so I can flash