[ROM] ZombieStomped 1.5 (.588 GB Motoblur build)

mwaters33

Reaction score
I've heard good things from the d2 version.

Are the scripts for mounting thru terminal? I've been using jrummy's roottools to mount cause I can't ever remember the correct code. I've been thinking about trying to make a script to do it myself.

droidgizz

Reaction score
Will it work on the .573 build? Because i dont feel like sbf'ing back to stock to install the .588?

I know Drew Garen's roms automatically update your .573 to .588 and then whatever else ontop of that.

mwaters33

Reaction score
Will it work on the .573 build? Because i dont feel like sbf'ing back to stock to install the .588?

I know Drew Garen's roms automatically update your .573 to .588 and then whatever else ontop of that.

It should be the same with this rom. It will replace the apps with whatever version the dev builds them from, as I understand it. I think the op also says it doesn't matter which version you install over.

The 588 install method has been a pain for me. With Lexlite I wipe data and install the dxgbrooted.zip over whatever I'm currently running to clean up the system and then flash my rom from there. Works like a champ for me.

Halfie

Reaction score
Will stock .588 themes work on this?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

mwaters33

Reaction score

I haven't had luck doing that with any roms I've used. As i understand, if they aren't made for the specific rom, they can change a lot of settings and tweaks the dev built into his release.

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Who's available to test this right now, as soon as it uploads, and has Gtalk?

Halfie

Reaction score

I haven't had luck doing that with any roms I've used. As i understand, if they aren't made for the specific rom, they can change a lot of settings and tweaks the dev built into his release.

Drew Garen said this works with his roms. I just really dislike the stock theme.

nabitheking

Reaction score
I would love to give it a test drive... Should I send you a gtalk invitation?

Last edited: