[ROM] ZombieStomped (DX Leaked GB Motoblur build)

mtcawirtz

Reaction score
Good

I have been running this since noon and it's solid so far. Good Job!!

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
I cannot get the Crt animation batt mod to work:( when I do the Crt, the batt mod is gone, when I add the juice theme, crt is gone. I wanna have this rom w/crt ,batt mod and juice simultaneously on DX, Is this possible?

Halfie

Reaction score
I just hate the MotoBlur theme. Is there anyway to get the AOSP gingerbread theme?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Otechmobile

Reaction score
Very good ROM MAN! keep Up the good work. Haven't had a FC or problem YET...I recommend everyone that has ROM OCD LIKE WORTH THE TRY.

kramerica

Reaction score
I cannot get the Crt animation batt mod to work:( when I do the Crt, the batt mod is gone, when I add the juice theme, crt is gone. I wanna have this rom w/crt ,batt mod and juice simultaneously on DX, Is this possible?

Was there a resolution to this? I actually want the same thing but haven't flashed yet.

Darkside86

Reaction score
Decided to give this Rom a try and I must say. Very impressive! Not sure what you did to get my apps to restore so quickly but kudos to you on that.

No force closes on anything. Very smooth, and stable for me right now. Great work!

kramerica

Reaction score

I have just installed and have the CRT and batt mod with the juice theme, so it might be something with your install? Sorry for the obvious, but did you wipe all and do factory reset? Wipe cache and Dalvik? I learned the hard way that those steps alleviate 99% of my problems on ROM installs.

Will report back tomorrow with ROM performance, but they battery life alone would make this ROM alone stand out for me as my previous battery life with the GB has been horrible.

plenoz

Reaction score
wow seems interesting, hmm i'm consider to switch from Liberty, but could you confirm first for the HDMI port is working isn't it ?

kramerica

Reaction score
wow seems interesting, hmm i'm consider to switch from Liberty, but could you confirm first for the HDMI port is working isn't it ?

I can honestly say I have NEVER used the HDMI port in the year I have had this phone. Does that make me evil or useless? I'm going useless. Sorry about that and hope someone can answer that question.

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score

I have just installed and have the CRT and batt mod with the juice theme, so it might be something with your install? Sorry for the obvious, but did you wipe all and do factory reset? Wipe cache and Dalvik? I learned the hard way that those steps alleviate 99% of my problems on ROM installs.

Will report back tomorrow with ROM performance, but they battery life alone would make this ROM alone stand out for me as my previous battery life with the GB has been horrible.

Found my mistake...Window animation to normal instead of fast..Am good to go..Should read "Entire" install direction huh..LOL..Thanks for your response

Last edited:

kramerica

Reaction score
Which base GB version did you go with? 573 or 588 (deodexed?)

I am on the p3 .588 3 part patch (rooted) install. I let this ROM do the deodexing as I have had issues with theming on previous deodex's. I couldn't theme gmail like I wanted it and am just starting with the additional theming based off of juice's theme.