[ROM] ZombieStomped 1.6 (.591 D2 GB Motoblur build)

hitman8100

Reaction score
haptic feedback?

hey I dont know if this intentional or what but the 4 bottom buttons of my phone dont vibrate anymore after installing this rom. is there any way for me to get that back or will i just have to live with this?

Fenway72

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm that Bluetooth voice communication works on this rom? I'm on the monster 2.3.3 and nothing works except music over Bluetooth.

I really need this feature.

If Bluetooth voice works, I'm in!

zachjen

Reaction score
where are the Android ringtones for Zombiestomped. Is it only me but when I go to change a ringtone or notification tone the only choices are from Zedge or Handcent. I use to have Android ringtones as a choice also.

Nevermind, rebooting one time apparently wasn't enough after 3 or 4 everything is fine.

Last edited:

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
hey I dont know if this intentional or what but the 4 bottom buttons of my phone dont vibrate anymore after installing this rom. is there any way for me to get that back or will i just have to live with this?

Haptic feedback works fine for me...never had any issues with that...

Make sure it's turned on under Settings> Sound

Thisguy89

Reaction score
screw everyone of these dumb roms... just get the bootloader unlocked so we can get the amazing CYANOGENMOD , or MIUI!!!!

Who's the douche?

Sent from my ZombieStomped Droid 2
just saying! imagine cm on a d2

Yeah, that'd be cool, but it's no reason to be down on the ROMs we have available. Jboxen and the other devs have done an absolutely amazing job given the limitations of the locked bootloader.

Sent from my ZombieStomped Droid 2

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Lol I know, have you tried liberty gb yet?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

I hope you know that every Dev no matter Cyanogen, Jrummy, myself, etc.. all work VERY hard. So before you go calling a ROM dumb, Try making one yourself? Or just keep it to yourself. Thanks. :)

mcneilmoe

Reaction score
Lol I know, have you tried liberty gb yet?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

I hope you know that every Dev no matter Cyanogen, Jrummy, myself, etc.. all work VERY hard. So before you go calling a ROM dumb, Try making one yourself? Or just keep it to yourself. Thanks. :)
that was my cousin that posted that mean comment last night! i was showing him this rom and he said that comment. he is in love with cyanogenmod and he criticizes every rom. I have this rom on my phone , not 1.65 i have 1.7 . i love it! sorry bout what happened. i wont show him any more roms lol

Das_Negros

Reaction score
I have a Droid 2 using version 2.3.20.A955...can i install ZombieStomped on my D2?
I know it sounds stupid to ask but would really love to install this rom..THANKS !

pressguy27

Reaction score
I have a Droid 2 using version 2.3.20.A955...can i install ZombieStomped on my D2?
I know it sounds stupid to ask but would really love to install this rom..THANKS !

Yes but you must flash the gingerbread zip before flashing zombiestomped.

Sent from my DROID2

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score

Sent from my DROID2

Yup - make sure, Das_Negros, as noted, follow the instructions in the first post of this thread. And your D2 must be rooted, of course, to flash a ROM.

Das_Negros

Reaction score

Sent from my DROID2

Yup - make sure, Das_Negros, as noted, follow the instructions in the first post of this thread. And your D2 must be rooted, of course, to flash a ROM.
Thank you pressguy27 and Redflea for all your help. So, where would I find "said gingerbread zip" so that I may flash thy rom? What I am trying to do is install a gingerbread rom, then ZombieStomped then possibly Apex...not really sure. Any Suggestions on a great rom and install for a droid 2?
And thanks for helping us newbs out ! !