[ROM] ZombieStomped 1.0 (D2 Leaked GB Motoblur build)

Jacklad

Reaction score
I've noticed that when the phone is asleep (display off) activating voice commands from bluetooth headset will not work - I need to manually turn on the the display to complete the action - is there a setting I'm missing that will enable the phone to wake up when prompted by a Bluetooth device, or is this a Gingerbread issue?

holmes6

Reaction score
I've noticed that when the phone is asleep (display off) activating voice commands from bluetooth headset will not work - I need to manually turn on the the display to complete the action - is there a setting I'm missing that will enable the phone to wake up when prompted by a Bluetooth device, or is this a Gingerbread issue?
Settings
Location and Security
Allow Bluetooth bypass

Jacklad

Reaction score
Settings
Location and Security
Allow Bluetooth bypass

Awesome tip - thanks so much - of course it's there, right?

Last edited:

holmes6

Reaction score
Had my second random reboot with zombie 1.2 (running it for a few days now)
I have lots of apps installed, so can't really blame the ROM with any certainty, but worth noting anyway I think.

jdog94

Reaction score
Had my second random reboot with zombie 1.2 (running it for a few days now)
I have lots of apps installed, so can't really blame the ROM with any certainty, but worth noting anyway I think.
i have read of a couple apps causing that Bump is one i remember right off

Reaction score
Is anyone else noticing that the led doesn't work for notifications or calls ?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

mtuchris

Reaction score
My d2 has now been up for 4 and a half days without a reboot. I think I had an issue with d2 overclock's interactive governor and the ZS version. I had the system hang a couple times, then I set my previous overclock settings and ondemand governor and it now runs without hiccups and seems just as fast. If the d2 overclock interactive governor wasn't overriding the ZS version, I would have to believe this would scream. Maybe include overclocking options in v1.3.
Edit: the only bug i've found is that the visual voicemail doesn't download or play messages. Any thoughts?

Last edited:

havens1515

Reaction score
Is anyone else noticing that the led doesn't work for notifications or calls ?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Mine seems to work sometimes, and not other times. It works (most of the time) for emails, but not for texts. I have it set to be blue for texts, and it doesn't do anything. I don't know if there's any other times that it doesn't work, b/c I mostly notice the LED when I have an email and/or text.

Dabrador

Reaction score
Google Sync Problem

None of my Google accounts are syncing. This includes Docs, Reader, Books, Contacts, Gmail and Calendar.

When I go into the 'accounts' screen, I see that all of the above last synced yesterday. When I try to do a manual sync...nothing.

This is the first time this has ever happened. Anyone else having this problem?

Dabrador

Reaction score
Update...had to reboot the phone to get all of my Google accounts to sync. Strange...

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
My d2 has now been up for 4 and a half days without a reboot. I think I had an issue with d2 overclock's interactive governor and the ZS version. I had the system hang a couple times, then I set my previous overclock settings and ondemand governor and it now runs without hiccups and seems just as fast. If the d2 overclock interactive governor wasn't overriding the ZS version, I would have to believe this would scream. Maybe include overclocking options in v1.3.
Edit: the only bug i've found is that the visual voicemail doesn't download or play messages. Any thoughts?

ZS and D overclock use the same version of interactive gov.

yearn

Reaction score
Been running ZS for 4 days now, no issues to report at all. really like it, pretty much just like the stock GB only de-bloated.

mtuchris

Reaction score
ZS and D overclock use the same version of interactive gov.

Intersting. I switched to interactive and had a pocket reboot within 15 minutes. I wonder if my undervolted OC settings don't play nice with that governor. I'll try experimenting more.

Unowhoitis19

Reaction score
running zombiestomped1.2 when i call someone there voice is really low any fixes??