[ROM] [ROM] ZombieStomped 1.7 (.595 D2 GB Motoblur build)

aaricchavez

Reaction score
Thanks alot dude!!!! So i made the theme folder into a zip file and im going to make sure its all good and clarify my intructions for where to put it and how to install once ya drop it in correct place... its like a 23 mb zip file though does anyone know how i should go about posting it if its that size?

Just upload it to Dropbox or Mediafire, or someplace.

Jelleephish

Reaction score
Okay - I am somewhere between a newbie and experienced....what do you mean working files? Can I load it like I do any other theme through clockwork since I don't have the Zombie file Anto is talking about?

I could follow his instructions easily if I had a clue what he was referring to - there is not customizer update that I knew of and I don't have the Zombiestompd file he is referring to....what did you do to install it? I really like the theme and want it but don't know how to install it successfully unless I can do it the normal way...

Thanks for your help!

aaricchavez

Reaction score
Okay - I am somewhere between a newbie and experienced....what do you mean working files? Can I load it like I do any other theme through clockwork since I don't have the Zombie file Anto is talking about?

I could follow his instructions easily if I had a clue what he was referring to - there is not customizer update that I knew of and I don't have the Zombiestompd file he is referring to....what did you do to install it? I really like the theme and want it but don't know how to install it successfully unless I can do it the normal way...

Thanks for your help!

The customizer update is in the op, just download it and flash it in clockwork.

Ok, basically what he said was go to '/sdcard/zombiestomped/themes/bluebread'
and delete the contents of the 'bluebread' folder. Then copy the contents of his .zip into the 'bluebread' folder. (If you don't have that folder, make it)
Then go into the customizer and install the Blue Bread theme. But make sure you don't choose to download it through the customizer.

And this should only be a temporary fix, seeing as how jboxen is looking into it.

Jelleephish

Reaction score
Ok I'm following now - I never saw the Custoupdate.zip on the op to begin with so that is where I got lost - I know where to go from here now - thank you very much for all of your help with this. It all makes sense now - I knew I was missing something.

Have A Great Day Everyone!:happy2:

HerroMoto

Reaction score
Did anyone use my zip file and do what I said?? or am I still the only one that's able to run blue bread awesomeness? ;-)

Hey Anto, still kinda confused lol, I read everything. Did you say you DID or DID NOT fix the lockscreen problem? I know you fixed basically everything just wanted to know if you fixed that for sure. You also said turn off security lock and install the theme? Any bugs you've noticed? Going to try this out, looks like you did a great job basing off the screenshots, great job dude.

EDIT: Was too anxious lol, and did the jump to BlueBread, everything works amazing! The lockscreen is back up and the settings work. Thanks a lot Anto!

Last edited:

bofis

Reaction score
Jake tweeted that he's going to make a .596 ZS for us when the Droid 2 OTA hits us.
http://twitter.com/#!/Jakebites/status/75613615125835777

So would this mean we'd have to SBF that build before installing the next ZombieStomped?

I'm still sporting 1.7 and loving it, whenever I've tried 1.71 something with bluetooth and the media server go screwy and inhale all my resources, but on 1.7 it's the fastest this Droid 2 has ever been! Cannot wait for a build based on a stable, approved ROM!

hassan_ars

Reaction score
Did anyone use my zip file and do what I said?? or am I still the only one that's able to run blue bread awesomeness? ;-)

Hey Anto, still kinda confused lol, I read everything. Did you say you DID or DID NOT fix the lockscreen problem? I know you fixed basically everything just wanted to know if you fixed that for sure. You also said turn off security lock and install the theme? Any bugs you've noticed? Going to try this out, looks like you did a great job basing off the screenshots, great job dude.

EDIT: Was too anxious lol, and did the jump to BlueBread, everything works amazing! The lockscreen is back up and the settings work. Thanks a lot Anto!

Glad I can help man and yes the only thing I havent yet fixed is the lock screen working with securty patterns and pins... for now it only works when u disable those things... but im really glad you like it... so u followed my directions n replaced the bluebread system folder with my folder from the zip file n used terminal to install n reboot n then u rebooted n it was all perfect?? im so happy to hear it isnt bluebread beautiful ?

Anto12, for some reason when my screen is off and i slide open my keyboard in landscape there isnt a lock screen, it immediately opens right up to my home screen. However, if I have the keyboard open and the screen off, then turn the screen on, I get the motoblur lock screen in landscape. When not in landscape I get the correct lock screen and it works fine. Is this happening to you?

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Jake tweeted that he's going to make a .596 ZS for us when the Droid 2 OTA hits us.
http://twitter.com/#!/Jakebites/status/75613615125835777

So would this mean we'd have to SBF that build before installing the next ZombieStomped?

I'm still sporting 1.7 and loving it, whenever I've tried 1.71 something with bluetooth and the media server go screwy and inhale all my resources, but on 1.7 it's the fastest this Droid 2 has ever been! Cannot wait for a build based on a stable, approved ROM!

You should be able to install over your current ZS ROM, no need to SBF, at worst might have to wipe data.

hassan_ars

Reaction score
Well its not enough to make me abandon the theme, I appreciate your work and im gonna keep rockin it. I also continue to have some icons in the grey color, don't know if its from the dark passenger or if its from stealth, but im not too worried about that either. Just wonder why they carry over like that.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums