[ROM] [ROM] ZombieStomped 1.7 (.595 D2 GB Motoblur build)

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Am I the lone ranger on this one? Google stopped Facebook sync with the GB update..notice the "accounts and sync" in settings is now just "accounts" I can no longer add my facebook contacts and pictures into my phone contacts, there is actually a thread on the subject. But last night I noticed the liberty GB .05 mentioned it fixed the "facebook sync problem"
Any help with this would be much appreciated!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Sync works fine for me on ZS...Go to Accounts and add your Facebook account there...facebook contacts will show up shortly in your Contacts.

I'm also having the same problem. Whenever I go to accounts I don't have the fb app installed and it doesn't show a fb account. Then when I try to add it it says I can only have on facebook account on the phone. Facebook worked on other ZS versions just having trouble on this one.

If you upgraded from a previous version of ZS, you might have to wipe data to get your FB account working properly....I also had an issue w/Facebook after updating from a previous version of ZS to the current and wiping fixed it.

Azothyran

Reaction score
When using the interactiveX governor, after my device hits standby (when the screen turns off) I cannot wake the device back up. I hit the power button and only the bottom softkey lights light up with a blank screen above it. I have to yank the battery to use the device again since it does not respond to input at all. Any ideas, or am I stuck using ondemand?

Sent from my DROID2

Azothyran

Reaction score
I never understood how to enable this interactiveX governer..... can someone please thoroughly explain it to me?.

This is adjusted by using an application like SetCPU to adjust the scaling method, as seen in this picture. Select the drop down menu and pick interactiveX.

View attachment 33401

Sent from my DROID2

Last edited:
OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
InteractiveX is enabled by default in ZS. You don't need to do anything to use it.

xlarkascendingx

Reaction score
I'm having an issue here, whenever I click on a contact to view their info, I get kicked back to either the homescreen or my last open app. This happened on 1.2 and 1.71. I've tried different things to fix it, but nothing works :(

xlarkascendingx

Reaction score
Maybe it has something to do with one of the stock apps I deleted, maybe the backup assistant? I run this phone on Cricket, so I deleted the unnecessary crap.

xlarkascendingx

Reaction score
Great, now I have to reflash lol, to see what the prob is. So system app remover just freezes them?

aaricchavez

Reaction score
Great, now I have to reflash lol, to see what the prob is. So system app remover just freezes them?

I would suggest using Titanium Backup, it does alot more, you can batch backup, and batch freeze, etc.
There are a few things that mess other stuff up when freezing/removing them. The Yahoo Authenticator and Yahoo Contacts, along with Corporate contacts mess up the contacts. And freezing Messages, Messaging, or the stock Texting app messes up texting in one way or another for all apps.
I would suggest just messing around like I did(Titanium Backup makes that super easy, easier than SystemApp Remover).

Btw, removing the Backup Assistant doesn't mess anything up.

aaricchavez

Reaction score
lark just listen to what i said and use the app i told u about... i also use titanium backup for other stuff on my phone... however for the exact thing u r trying to do n use it for the easiest way for u to do it is with system app remover trust me... ull thank me later

I'm curious as to why you say SystemApp Remover is better. I own both, and TB is alot easier to use. In order to backup 1 app in SystemApp Remover you have to touch the screen three times. Now, if you're trying to to that for each of the 190ish system apps, that's alot of time and touching(even if you're only doing 10 that's 30 touches just to back them up, that's not even to remove them, that's extra). You can do the same thing in TB for all system apps with three touches. Plus TB compresses the backups so they take less space on the SD.
On top of all of that with TB the backup, uninstall, restore and wipe data buttons are all right next to each other saving alot of time. Another nice feature is that TB displays the app's name, and not the .apk filename(which you can still find out in TB if you want to)
I'm not on Verizon either, i'm on MetroPCS, so I understand his sentiments, and what he's trying to do. I did it myself. TB is better, especially when messing around with freezing/removing system apps.

Complete!!!!!!! Wow I really do know what I am doing!!!!!

ANTO = BLUE BREAD MASTER

Congrats by the way! :)

aaricchavez

Reaction score
Dude im not trying to give u a hard time... i listened to his specific problem and for what he is trying to do system app remover will work out so much better for him.... even tho hell have to hit the screen 3 whole times (omggggggggg too many?) he wont have to worry about anything else and nothing is complicated... TB has 2000000 options for everything u can do... for what lark is trying to do, system app remover is the easiest, fastest, less complicated way to do it...

and also thanks for the congrats... only thing i dont have is a lock screen and i cant figure out why... im pretty sure it has to be in the framework-res.apk because i had a lock screen b4 i switched that one file over ... do you or does anyone else want my updated theme folder?? wanna see more pics of specific things first?? i want to help....

Oh, I know you aren't I just don't understand why you think SystemApp Remover is better. Lol I read what his problem was too, and like I said, I did the same exact thing.
You're not getting my point about the 3 touches, he's not trying to backup & remove just one app. The Backup Assistant is 3 separate apps. WHich means in order to back those up, and remove them the screen would have to be touched 15 times, and there would be scrolling involed in between each of those. That adds up to alot of time to do a simple job.
TB is not complicated unless you want it to be. And my point is also TB has "2000000" options vs SystemApp Remover has like 2 or 3. If you have to pay for an app, it's better to pay for the one with more options so it can be used more. TB can be used to backup all of your apps all the time and do alot of other stuff. When is SystemApp Remover going to be used? Once after each new rom flash(not that often, unles you are a crazy 10 roms a day flasher lol).
So in short, SystemApp Remover is not the fastest, and it's just as easy to use as TB(although the extra options may make TB SEEM more complicated). Plus you get more for your money. I'm just confused as to why you think SystemApp Remover is better, you haven't given any specific reasons...

Nah, call me crazy, but I like the default Blur theme the best haha xD

Jelleephish

Reaction score
Anto 12, Are you saying that you fixed Blue bread? Could I please get a copy from you or how would I go about getting the Blue Bread that works on D2?

Thanks Anto 12!!

Jelleephish

Reaction score
Looks AWESOME!! You did a good job setting it up that way! Hope you can figure a way out to post it because I'm sure it will be good.