[ROM] [ROM] ZombieStomped 1.7 (.595 D2 GB Motoblur build)

Cmking76

Reaction score
This is the best ever tried so many of them,very glad I found this.customizer was such a great idea makes things so easy(even a caveman can do it) made that saying myself but feel free to use it

Last edited:

biglumis

Reaction score
theme trouble

The best theme in the customizer is blue bread, it fantastic. But when I install it my settings disappear, and the phone wont let me install the settings apk. Blue bread is the only theme that does this. How do I fix this?

aaricchavez

Reaction score
Alright so heres what you have to do....pay attention because you need to do something before you even download my zip file.... B4- ever since the custoupdate, there is now a folder in ur sdcard named zombiestomed and in there are folders with the boot stuff and then a specific folder named "themes"... ya wanna go into themes and then go into bluebread and youll be looking at one single folder named system... rename that folder to system22 and move it (make sure u dont copy and u actually move it somewhere else) u can even simply delete this folder since 1- the theme is no good. and 2- these folders automatically update anyway when u go into the customizer and select option 8 to download and update themes... so make sure ur in the bluebread folder n the system folder is gone n now bluebread is empty... well now you take my zip file and extract the system folder from it and all u do is take my system folder and place it in bluebread folder as a replacement... once done and my system folder is in the bluebread folder u can exit root explorer or whatever u use and go right to terminal or whatever u use to run the customizer, select 1 on the menu n get to where u install the themes **make sure u do not touch the options to download and update themes at this point because if u updated bluebread my folder will be replaced** and you dont want the quick boot preview bullcrap either... u want the first option to really install themes, and then select bluebread which is 6 i believe... def press y to reboot n install after that and after booting youll be good...

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

there is the link and also if i were you id probably disable my security lock b4 doing any of this... no pattern, no pin, no word... jus disable it... it really wont break anything if u dont, however itll just look better n smooter when done..... if im unclear or anything just reply to this post plz.... rly looking forward to replies...

and also im leaving for my bike ride now... when i get back from excersising ill be trying to fix the screen lock problem... if i get that to work with patterns digits and all the theme would be perfectly functional... ill keep yall posted...

The customizer update is in the op, just download it and flash it in clockwork.

Ok, basically what he said was go to '/sdcard/zombiestomped/themes/bluebread'
and delete the contents of the 'bluebread' folder. Then copy the contents of his .zip into the 'bluebread' folder. (If you don't have that folder, make it)
Then go into the customizer and install the Blue Bread theme. But make sure you don't choose to download it through the customizer.

And this should only be a temporary fix, seeing as how jboxen is looking into it.

The best theme in the customizer is blue bread, it fantastic. But when I install it my settings disappear, and the phone wont let me install the settings apk. Blue bread is the only theme that does this. How do I fix this?

Read above. Good luck!

foxdog

Reaction score
I don't like this voice/video gtalk. Could it be made optional or another install to revert it back to the correct gtalk please

bofis

Reaction score
Also you should know I have my home screen orientation in my settings set to portrait and not automatic like default... its set to never go to landscape unless i open the keyboard... for now id set yours like mine is and take it off automatic and select portait... im having a hard time getting the fully functional screen lock working with the theme n applying it to my edited folder but if i get it ill be sure to let u know...

I noticed the blur lock screen when the keyboard is out in Stealth too, and also have given up using the orientation sensor but set apps like Meridian and QuickPic to rotate based on ratio and find that way more intelligent and useful anyway!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

alanmv567

Reaction score
question about the 1.71 update...i tried looking for an answer through the pages, i am on 1.7 right now, can i just update to 1.71 through clockwork or would i need to clear data and start fresh?

pressguy27

Reaction score
question about the 1.71 update...i tried looking for an answer through the pages, i am on 1.7 right now, can i just update to 1.71 through clockwork or would i need to clear data and start fresh?

All you need to do is wipe cache and you should be all set

Sent from my DROID2

pressguy27

Reaction score

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to dl the rom. The rom dl but the second file containing the data fails everytime! Any fix for this? I'd like to try zs!

Fenway72

Reaction score
Does anyone know why my Bluetooth headset will not work with any GB ROMs? I can stream audio, but no voice at all. It transfers directly to the phone. Ive tried EVERY g
GB rom so far and none work.

Fenway72

Reaction score
Read through this thread about the video audio not working and that the 1.71 was supposed to fix it.

I didn't. I have no audio on any video. No YouTube audio. Nothing...

When is the next "fix?"

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm currently on liberty gb v0.7 for d2. It is simply awesome. I love the blue motoblur theme that this rom provides and it looks like it's running well. I'm not sure if I'm gonna make the switch but i dl the files (except for a keyboard fix that I'm seeing that I cannot find!) its tempting to try zs. I've been a liberty guy for quite some time now. At least I have the files and will probably flash it in a day or so. Anyone been on lgb and switched to zs? Any thoughts on making the jump?

Thisguy89

Reaction score
I'm currently on liberty gb v0.7 for d2. It is simply awesome. I love the blue motoblur theme that this rom provides and it looks like it's running well. I'm not sure if I'm gonna make the switch but i dl the files (except for a keyboard fix that I'm seeing that I cannot find!) its tempting to try zs. I've been a liberty guy for quite some time now. At least I have the files and will probably flash it in a day or so. Anyone been on lgb and switched to zs? Any thoughts on making the jump?

Keyboard fix is built-in to the latest version.
I have yet to try Liberty GB, and I have no desire to... That's how much I'm loving ZombieStomped.

Sent from my ZombieStomped Droid 2