[ROM] [ROM] ZombieStomped 1.7 (.595 D2 GB Motoblur build)

RubberRubix

Reaction score
Soo Liberty GB fixed the Facebook Sync problem, any plans for that with ZS? I love this rom but that is my only concern.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

R2Dtard

Reaction score
After renaming some additional bloatware, i have had the best experience with this rom. It is snappy, clean, and runs great with my launcher of choice (launcher pro). Thanks and keep up the great work!

atamagaokashii

Reaction score
Loving ZS with the zombified theme, Jake!
Any chance we could have lockscreen music controls added to the "in the future" list? I've come to enjoy having my phone hooked up to the fm transmitter in the car rather than my OG iTouch.
Add me to your beta testers list (if you have one) too! I'd love to help in anyway I can!

luvmypups26

Reaction score
Im unable to download the updated customizer also. I've tried 5 times now and it always end unsuccessfully. Does anyone have a mirror^

atamagaokashii

Reaction score
Im unable to download the updated customizer also. I've tried 5 times now and it always end unsuccessfully. Does anyone have a mirror^

Here you go. It's working fine for me on the link from the OP, though. I even changed the filename for you. (Well, in all actuality, my phone added the 1 to the name as an addendum because I had already downloaded the original .zip and it had the same filename - because that's how computers differentiate stuff like that.)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8884460/custoupdate-1.zip

Last edited:

RubberRubix

Reaction score
Soo Liberty GB fixed the Facebook Sync problem, any plans for that with ZS? I love this rom but that is my only concern.

What Facebook sync problem?

Am I the lone ranger on this one? Google stopped Facebook sync with the GB update..notice the "accounts and sync" in settings is now just "accounts" I can no longer add my facebook contacts and pictures into my phone contacts, there is actually a thread on the subject. But last night I noticed the liberty GB .05 mentioned it fixed the "facebook sync problem"
Any help with this would be much appreciated!

atamagaokashii

Reaction score

Am I the lone ranger on this one? Google stopped Facebook sync with the GB update..notice the "accounts and sync" in settings is now just "accounts" I can no longer add my facebook contacts and pictures into my phone contacts, there is actually a thread on the subject. But last night I noticed the liberty GB .05 mentioned it fixed the "facebook sync problem"

Facebook sync has been working fine for me ever since I jumped ship to gingerbread. I had to actually turn the fb notifications off since it was notifying me about everything for once.
For the contacts sync issue, try going into contacts then hit settings>display options and choose to display all facebook contacts.
I'd double check what I'm suggesting, but my phone still doesn't have a settings shortcut after flashing back from the blue bread theme...

luvmypups26

Reaction score
Thanks so much for the link I am actually downloading to my phone not my computer so still don't know why OP link didnht work for me, oh well.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score

Sync works fine for me on ZS...Go to Accounts and add your Facebook account there...facebook contacts will show up shortly in your Contacts.

HerroMoto

Reaction score

Sync works fine for me on ZS...Go to Accounts and add your Facebook account there...facebook contacts will show up shortly in your Contacts.

I'm also having the same problem. Whenever I go to accounts I don't have the fb app installed and it doesn't show a fb account. Then when I try to add it it says I can only have on facebook account on the phone. Facebook worked on other ZS versions just having trouble on this one.

Dennelly

Reaction score
when I tried to download a new theme it says it says error bad download? Am I doing something wrong and can anyone post a screenshot of the two newest themes?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk