[ROM] [ROM] ZombieStomped 1.7 (.595 D2 GB Motoblur build)

Fenway72

Reaction score
I'm currently on liberty gb v0.7 for d2. It is simply awesome. I love the blue motoblur theme that this rom provides and it looks like it's running well. I'm not sure if I'm gonna make the switch but i dl the files (except for a keyboard fix that I'm seeing that I cannot find!) its tempting to try zs. I've been a liberty guy for quite some time now. At least I have the files and will probably flash it in a day or so. Anyone been on lgb and switched to zs? Any thoughts on making the jump?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Keyboard fix is built-in to the latest version.
I have yet to try Liberty GB, and I have no desire to... That's how much I'm loving ZombieStomped.

Sent from my ZombieStomped Droid 2

How do you get past the no audio for YouTube and netflix?

Thisguy89

Reaction score
I'm currently on liberty gb v0.7 for d2. It is simply awesome. I love the blue motoblur theme that this rom provides and it looks like it's running well. I'm not sure if I'm gonna make the switch but i dl the files (except for a keyboard fix that I'm seeing that I cannot find!) its tempting to try zs. I've been a liberty guy for quite some time now. At least I have the files and will probably flash it in a day or so. Anyone been on lgb and switched to zs? Any thoughts on making the jump?

Keyboard fix is built-in to the latest version.
I have yet to try Liberty GB, and I have no desire to... That's how much I'm loving ZombieStomped.

How do you get past the no audio for YouTube and netflix?

Didn't know people were having that issue. Audio is fine for me.

hassan_ars

Reaction score
Can whoever is using my updated fixed working Blue Bread please reply this and tell me???? I have some updates including lock screens and keyboards...

Im using it, do you have a fix for the landscape lockscreen by any chance?

biglumis

Reaction score
thank you

thank you very much for the file, it worked like a charm. but i'm curious. why wasnt the it wirking through the customizer?

Cmking76

Reaction score
Is zs rom updates all done haven't see anything offical in
awhile

atamagaokashii

Reaction score

I used lgb .7 for about a week before jake had the zombified theme put into his rom. At that point zs was about as vanilla motoblur as it could come and i wanted to see how jrummy was handling gb.
Personally i have issues with paying to get into any beta but i did it anyways because of the work jrummy did for our community.
To be honest, maybe its because its a paid beta and im prejudiced, maybe not - but i wasnt impressed. i loved 2.2 liberty but the gb nightlies were just not being developed fast enough on the d2 and zs just looked awesome.
Ive been with jake ever since.

Sent from my brain craving zombie stomped droid2

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score

I used lgb .7 for about a week before jake had the zombified theme put into his rom. At that point zs was about as vanilla motoblur as it could come and i wanted to see how jrummy was handling gb.
Personally i have issues with paying to get into any beta but i did it anyways because of the work jrummy did for our community.
To be honest, maybe its because its a paid beta and im prejudiced, maybe not - but i wasnt impressed. i loved 2.2 liberty but the gb nightlies were just not being developed fast enough on the d2 and zs just looked awesome.
Ive been with jake ever since.

Sent from my brain craving zombie stomped droid2

Thanks for the reply. I've been reading this thread to try and get some more info as well. I am having absolutely no bugs with liberty right now. It's super fast and smooth. The nightlies are a little more frequent now which is def cool, but I've always been on liberty and I've heard good things about zs. I'm sure it'll make the jump soon enough (at least to give it a try). Top be honest, the main reason I want to try zs is because I hate the yellow liberty theme and there are currently no themes for the d2 running lgb 0.7. Not cool. Thanks again

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7

Cmking76

Reaction score
For all those asking if they should try it, just make a back up and try it.by far the best and cleanest rom for d2,and the customizer makes it a breeze,and I doubt youll switch back.btw I like gb blur. Fingers crossed for a slayer theme

Last edited:

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna try it. Could someone please post the file sizes for the rom and data files? Just to make sure the dl the went well. Also can I install the customizer at the same time as the rom and data or do I need to install it after a boot? Thanks

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7

Cmking76

Reaction score
I did the first 2 together wirh a factory reset before each rebooted then did customizer with no wipe. If you get no in call vol,its ok just wipe cache and it will work fine

Last edited:

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
So once i flash the customizer in the end and reboot, you're saying if my call volume sucks to boot into cw again and wipe cache or wipe cache in stock recovery? Thanks

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7

atamagaokashii

Reaction score
So once i flash the customizer in the end and reboot, you're saying if my call volume sucks to boot into cw again and wipe cache or wipe cache in stock recovery? Thanks

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7
a regular reboot without wipes should suffice. It's happening on every gb leak.

Cmking76

Reaction score
Either wipe should work,just rebooting didnt work for me.its strange you'd think all d2 would be the same but there not for zs or anything you do to your phone