[ROM] [ROM] ZombieStomped 1.7 (.595 D2 GB Motoblur build)

Cmking76

Reaction score
Plus as i'm sure you all ready know make sure your on a clean d2 gb leak

leakim13

Reaction score
im not sure if its the Blue Bread Theme, or this build of Zombie but my "settings" and "manage Apps" when hitting the menu button wont work... really annoying. Thoughts?

bofis

Reaction score
im not sure if its the Blue Bread Theme, or this build of Zombie but my "settings" and "manage Apps" when hitting the menu button wont work... really annoying. Thoughts?

I would guess it's the theme, I noticed that with dark passenger but have been rocking storm or whatever and everything works great. You could try re downloading the theme in the customizer and reload it to see if that fixes it, if not try out some other themes or reset to defaults

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
This may sound odd, but could someone let me know the file sizes of both the data and rom files? I want to make sure the dl was complete before flashing. I've made up my mind to try zs. Coming from liberty. I've always been with liberty so we'll see i guess. Yeah, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is for DROIDX, so I am not sure about the Droid2 files, but the ROM file is 140584kb and the data file is 112624kb.

I think you'll like ZS.

sent from my ZombieStomped X

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I got around 130 for rom and 110 for data. Just wanted to save myself an sbf

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7

blaisedinsd

Reaction score
This was running fine for me until this morning.

I rebooted in to recovery with koush's bootstrap and the phone hung at the boot logo.

It still is hanging.

It won't show up in RSD lite.

I tried getting in to normal recovery, but only was able to bring up the menu once, and even then it wouldn't let me select any options to do a wipe or even a reboot. I had to pull the battery.

Is there anything else to try or is my phone dead?

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
You need the bootloader (power and up). Run a sbf from there. It'll fix ya.

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7

blaisedinsd

Reaction score
You need the bootloader (power and up). Run a sbf from there. It'll fix ya.

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7
Thanks, did just this and it showed up in RSDlite. SBFing now.

Argh. SBF is failing. RSD lite connects but doesnt see my phones properties. Then it fails saying my SBF file is not compatible.

RSD says my phone type is:
Engineering (1D1D3410D773020000003C060000)

Last edited:

blaisedinsd

Reaction score
Great. Love your avatar BTW

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7

I guess since its less than a year old Verizon will give me a like new one....I am going to call them in a bit if no one has any other solutions.

My phone was acting a bit wonky before this happened anyway.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Do you have the right files? Rsd lite 4.9, latest drivers and full sbf file for your phone? Bootloader says ok to program? Try it on another computer as well.

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7

Thisguy89

Reaction score
This may sound odd, but could someone let me know the file sizes of both the data and rom files? I want to make sure the dl was complete before flashing. I've made up my mind to try zs. Coming from liberty. I've always been with liberty so we'll see i guess. Yeah, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7

130.84MB for 1.71 ROM, 109.98MB for data.

Sent from my ZombieStomped Droid 2

blaisedinsd

Reaction score
Do you have the right files? Rsd lite 4.9, latest drivers and full sbf file for your phone? Bootloader says ok to program? Try it on another computer as well.

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7
I am actually using 4.8 but I have SBFd with it successfully before.

I guess i will try and get the latest RSD and check my files and try again before trying to get a replacement.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7

130.84MB for 1.71 ROM, 109.98MB for data.

Sent from my ZombieStomped Droid 2

Dude, thank you. That's what mine are. I think I'll make the jump. My contacts are all screwy over here on liberty, and no themes!

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7