[ROM] ZombieStomped 1.6 (.591 D2 GB Motoblur build)

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just reporting...Had one instance of Swype not swyping againg...switched input method from Swype to the standard Keyboard and back again, and Swype worked again.

ksalce

Reaction score
Okay. I'm having the same problem as 1.5. When I view contacts and then a few minutes later I hit Dialer from homescreen, it doesn't take me to the dialer, it takes me to contacts. Is there a fix for this? I did a full wipe coming from 1.5.

I had this same problem man I feel you it was annoying for me too. What I did to fix it is make a phone call really quick from the dialer and hang up. Then when you press the dialer shortcut it should take you directly to the dialer. Hope that helps :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just noticed something else...I have a program that I use instead of the stock charging dock app - it's called "Night Clock."

In Froyo, when I docked the D2, it would ask me which docking app I wanted to use, and then I could select Night Clock and set it as the default (much like w/a home screen). I don't get this option in this ROM...can't tell if this is a change in Gingerbread, or an interim bug in the current leaked builds.

Anyone else seeing this, and is there any way to force Night Clock to be my default?

When I go to Manage Apps and look at "Desk Home" (which I assume is the default GB app), the default is not set, so I can't use Clear Defaults. Same for "Motorola Dock Service" and "Night Clock."

Last edited:

phorgotten

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Led working over here for emails. Havent tested the other led actions

Bug report: when you open the phone sideways and go to unlock a thin line shows up as you slide. No big deal jusr cosmetic.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Hey micro what thin line? can you take a screen of it? i dont have that problem but would like to fix it if its there, Thanks!

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
OP updated with a flashable zip for the old 3g icon for those who wanted it.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I think it would be a good idea to release a .zip for the 1.5 ZombieStomped theme alone with the releases from now on. Then, there can be as many zombie-fied theme bits as desired and it'll give the people who don't like the new look a good, classic look to revert back to.

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I think your right, that's going to be the closest I'll be able to get to pleasing everyone(which is not possible).

Snipe_AT

Reaction score
I think it would be a good idea to release a .zip for the 1.5 ZombieStomped theme alone with the releases from now on. Then, there can be as many zombie-fied theme bits as desired and it'll give the people who don't like the new look a good, classic look to revert back to.

Great idea!!one!

Snipe_AT

Reaction score
Just noticed something else...I have a program that I use instead of the stock charging dock app - it's called "Night Clock."

In Froyo, when I docked the D2, it would ask me which docking app I wanted to use, and then I could select Night Clock and set it as the default (much like w/a home screen). I don't get this option in this ROM...can't tell if this is a change in Gingerbread, or an interim bug in the current leaked builds.

Anyone else seeing this, and is there any way to force Night Clock to be my default?

When I go to Manage Apps and look at "Desk Home" (which I assume is the default GB app), the default is not set, so I can't use Clear Defaults. Same for "Motorola Dock Service" and "Night Clock."

I'm assuming you want to change it so that you don't get the prompt.
It's weird that it doesn't allow you to choose your default, nonetheless.

Have you tried to use Titanium to freeze the other app?
That's the only other workaround that I can think of.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score

Thanks - yeah, the main issue is that I can't get to the prompt (which would allow me to set a different default). I may try your suggestion - though it might just end up hanging up the D2 if for some reason the prompt isn't even there...

dodgerblue

Reaction score
I think your right, that's going to be the closest I'll be able to get to pleasing everyone(which is not possible).

I am really liking this ROM man! Thank you and keep up the good work!

Haven't been flashing ROMs onto my D2 much since I came over from my old D1...

tb110895

Reaction score

Thanks - yeah, the main issue is that I can't get to the prompt (which would allow me to set a different default). I may try your suggestion - though it might just end up hanging up the D2 if for some reason the prompt isn't even there...

It doesn't let you change it if you slide down the status bar, Press the little multimedia notification, and press remember my selection? Thats how I changed mine.