[ROM] ZombieStomped 1.6 (.591 D2 GB Motoblur build)

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks - yeah, the main issue is that I can't get to the prompt (which would allow me to set a different default). I may try your suggestion - though it might just end up hanging up the D2 if for some reason the prompt isn't even there...

It doesn't let you change it if you slide down the status bar, Press the little multimedia notification, and press remember my selection? Thats how I changed mine.

Man...where's that embarrassed emoticon when I need it. ;-)

Worked perfectly.

Interestingly, that screen used to appear automatically when you docked the Droid/D2...I guess now it only appears if you ask for it via selecting the multimedia dock icon when you're docked.

It's a small thing, but I really missed my nice, simple, easily dimmable (just tap the screen to dim/brighten) night clock. :D

Very much appreciate your post.

Snipe_AT

Reaction score
WTF... I'm having so many problems with 1.65.
I've flashed 3 times already. The most recently, with cleared everything.

The main problem is with the update to apps. I download it but when it hits 100% it just
disappears. It's ticking me off.

edit: Not meaning to sound whiny.

Last edited:
OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

The main problem is with the update to apps. I download it but when it hits 100% it just

I need more info than this to help you.

blueis300

Reaction score
How do I get my mail to display on the status bar like it used too? I hear a noise that I received an email or text but dont know where unless I go looking.

Snipe_AT

Reaction score

Uh...
I have 4 of one app downloading at once. and 3 of another.
I have no idea what this means.
I'll just mail you my phone. :D

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Uh...

Weird, right as you boot up and it's grabbing all of your apps back from the market?

Snipe_AT

Reaction score

Uh...

Weird, right as you boot up and it's grabbing all of your apps back from the market?

Well to clarify. They are "updates." and this is after I restored my titanium backup. One is of Google Maps, and another of a game called "Stupid Zombies".
Yes, the restarted when I booted and then 3 popped up. Right now I'm going to let all of them finish downloading and see if one of them installs. *crossed fingers*

edit: well they finished downloading and not one installed. -_-

Last edited:
OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Titanium can do some odd things, it's not really a natural android app.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
How do I get my mail to display on the status bar like it used too? I hear a noise that I received an email or text but dont know where unless I go looking.

Go to your gmail account, go to the menu and select Settings...then Notifications. The options are there...

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
OK...got a new one. :)

For some reason I've lost part of my exchange sync account somehow...I don't have any of my exchange contacts or calendar, but email is still working.

I tried adding the account again (it's not listed in Settings>Accounts) but get the error message that the account already exists.

I went into Manage Apps and cleared data for the email app and email engine, and then tried to add the account again - still says the account already exists...

Appreciate any pointers on whether I can separately clear the "ghost" corporate sync account that is no longer functional, or if I'm going to have to wipe data...

I have a recent clockwork backup, so I may just restore that...but would be good to know how to resolve this in a more targeted way if it happens again.

Last edited:

HerroMoto

Reaction score
I have a question. I'm currently on ZS 1.5. Haven't updated because I don't want to wipe yet, need some stuff for school. I'm on ZS1.5 and using the Seeing red 1.2. Do you think I could download ZS1.65 over this without a wipe?

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
MotoTheme.zip and Zombified.zip are up for those who wanted the moto theme, and for those who want to switch back. Please keep in my I do this for free and don't care much for your insults.

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I have a question. I'm currently on ZS 1.5. Haven't updated because I don't want to wipe yet, need some stuff for school. I'm on ZS1.5 and using the Seeing red 1.2. Do you think I could download ZS1.65 over this without a wipe?

It's possible.