[ROM] Zero Blur! Zero Lag! rubiX Focused 1.0

OP
D

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Two small issues I've found so far that I don't think has been mentioned. First, in the E-Mail app (not GMail), I cannot change the notification sound. On .3 and .5, never had an issue, but I can't for the life of me change them now. Second is I prefer to use LauncherPro so I removed Launcher2 and installed LauncherPro, just as I have in .3 and .5, but I no longer get the unread mail count for GMail on the dock of LauncherPro. It worked in .3 and .5 and I know its part of LauncherPro, but could the rom somehow be blocking that feature?

The unread count isn't that big, but the sound for EMail is big. At work, I have different sounds for my e-mail accounts so I dont' have to take it out of my pocket each time it goes off because i know which account is which by sound.

You can set them individually in the email app itself. In settings.

bellindj

Reaction score
I was on Rubix .5 was DarkEdge beta theme installed. Rebooted to bootstrap, wiped data, wiped cache, installed Rubix1.0 from .zip, installed Incognito1.2 from .zip, rebooted.

I was stuck at the "Press android to begin"... pressing him did nothing, language selection let me pick English but still wouldn't let me past android. I rebooted and same thing. Tried wiping data/cache, still no luck.

Just tried to flash 2.2 SBF file (2.3.15_1FF_01) and it gets to 99% then get
"Failed flashing process. Interface BP: Error sending RAM download for bootloader. Device API Error: 0xE003003F Address: 0x150000 Command: ADDR (0xE023203F); phone connected.

Stuck in infinite boot loop. Tried to re-flash.. same error. What now?

capsfan0709

Reaction score
I've been running Rubix focused .3 and absolutely love it! Is it worth it for me to restore a backup and go to this rom? What are the advantages to this rom over the one I'm currently using? Like I said.....I love the rubix .3! dancedroid

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
I was on Rubix .5 was DarkEdge beta theme installed. Rebooted to bootstrap, wiped data, wiped cache, installed Rubix1.0 from .zip, installed Incognito1.2 from .zip, rebooted.

I was stuck at the "Press android to begin"... pressing him did nothing, language selection let me pick English but still wouldn't let me past android. I rebooted and same thing. Tried wiping data/cache, still no luck.

"Failed flashing process. Interface BP: Error sending RAM download for bootloader. Device API Error: 0xE003003F Address: 0x150000 Command: ADDR (0xE023203F); phone connected.

Usually I load the ROM then reboot, let all my apps load then let my phone settle for about a couple of hours then load a theme on top.

I think your issue came up when you loaded the theme ontop of the ROM before you rebooted.

Had same issue a little bit back on my D1 with Shadow ROM tried to do it before I let the ROM reboot and had to SBF back

Not sure about the SBF error as I have yet to do one on my X...

Rotorcore

Reaction score
Please Help - I blew my phone up

I had my phone perfect then I cracked the screen, I rooted the new phone, installed the bootstrap and rom manager. I downloaded this rom rebooted into clockwork recovery and followed the instructions on page one. It said the process had completed and now my phone is stuck on the M. When I reboot I hold up/down volume and picture button i get a black screen with Bootloader 29.01 screen. I tried to SFB back to stock but it says my phone isn't compatible. Any suggestions, I'm really screwed right now. I need my phone for work tomorrow. Thanks in advance

SayMYnamE

Reaction score
I had my phone perfect then I cracked the screen, I rooted the new phone, installed the bootstrap and rom manager. I downloaded this rom rebooted into clockwork recovery and followed the instructions on page one. It said the process had completed and now my phone is stuck on the M. When I reboot I hold up/down volume and picture button i get a black screen with Bootloader 29.01 screen. I tried to SFB back to stock but it says my phone isn't compatible. Any suggestions, I'm really screwed right now. I need my phone for work tomorrow. Thanks in advance

Make sure you are using RSDLite4.8 and the FULL 2.2 OTA SBF and not just the system only SBF.

No, you aren't screwed. You just have to flash the SBF right.

Rotorcore

Reaction score
Ah.. ok I have 4.7. Let me try to track down the later version. Thanks for the advice

razorloves

Reaction score
This is smoking fast...No problems other than I'm not able to log into my yahoo acct.I tried a manual setup,imap.mail.yahoo.com,smtp.mobile.yahoo.com still not working.

Any ideas
yea, same here. you just have to manually set it up for pop3.
incoming - pop.mail.yahoo.com port 110
outgoing - smtp.mail.yahoo.com port 25

anrichardson

Reaction score
I've been running Rubix focused .3 and absolutely love it! Is it worth it for me to restore a backup and go to this rom? What are the advantages to this rom over the one I'm currently using? Like I said.....I love the rubix .3! dancedroid
Focused 0.3 was based off of Tranquility and Focused 1.0 is based off of Fission a true NO BLUR. Definitely worth the upgrade. Really isn't a whole lot of bugs in this one, atleast i haven't encountered any for myself. Very Fast and very stable.

TWong1200

Reaction score

Usually I load the ROM then reboot, let all my apps load then let my phone settle for about a couple of hours then load a theme on top.

I think your issue came up when you loaded the theme ontop of the ROM before you rebooted.

Had same issue a little bit back on my D1 with Shadow ROM tried to do it before I let the ROM reboot and had to SBF back

Not sure about the SBF error as I have yet to do one on my X...

Same here. I always install one thing at a time and reboot after each, especially after ROMs and themes.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

AlexGinsberg

Reaction score
I’ll probably be taking the plunge after classes are done for the day...just stumbled upon this while procrastinating from a case brief. Running Focused .5 with the REVOlution theme and a few metamorphs to the status bar, incredibly happy with my setup now. Haven’t read all 11 pages but is it a significant difference from .5?