[ROM] Zero Blur! Zero Lag! rubiX Focused 1.0

Droid74

Reaction score
OMG...this is so F****N FAST!!!! Great work!!!! Insanely faster then Blurry!!!! I have several donations coming and you are at the top of the list!

shooter_454

Reaction score
This is smoking fast...No problems other than I'm not able to log into my yahoo acct.I tried a manual setup,imap.mail.yahoo.com,smtp.mobile.yahoo.com still not working.

Any ideas

Last edited:

REARless

Reaction score
Wow, just WOW!

This ROM is everything the DX should have been from day 1.

drod2169 you have done what several have tried. But you have succeeded. You are a skilled craftsman.

Thank you.

Donation to follow.

P.S. Motorola hardware engineers, you should thank this person.
P.S.S. Motorola software engineers, you should .... I don't know, blame management?

s2k_848

Reaction score
This is a fast ROM...I really like it. I do however use the FM radio. Anyone know where I can get the apk for it?

jaben2

Reaction score
So far agree with all other positive statements.
Really fast and can't wait for some themes, and mods.

Thanks,

skarlson

Reaction score
For anyone unaware the new incognito red theme for rubix added 720p functionality for the camcorder and 8mp functionality for the camera. Rubix + incognito makes me finally happy with my setup. Thanks for all the hardwork!

bcals0087

Reaction score
This is a fast ROM...I really like it. I do however use the FM radio. Anyone know where I can get the apk for it?

The best way to get an apk is to download either rubix blurry or .5 and open it and look in the /system/app folder. They will most likely have what you are looking for. Simply right click, extract the file(s) and either adb push, or put on sd card and use root explorer to move into the /system/app folder and set permissions and then reboot.

fastrek82

Reaction score
what themes can i use with this rom?? im new too all of this so any help will be apreciated... ;)

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
what themes can i use with this rom?? im new too all of this so any help will be apreciated... ;)

See post #2, for right now is only Incognito Red from first page.

the only problem is everytime i try to flash incognito...it results in no camera or camcorder...with focused 1.0 and blurry .3

i have done all the necessary wiping and such...

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Two small issues I've found so far that I don't think has been mentioned. First, in the E-Mail app (not GMail), I cannot change the notification sound. On .3 and .5, never had an issue, but I can't for the life of me change them now. Second is I prefer to use LauncherPro so I removed Launcher2 and installed LauncherPro, just as I have in .3 and .5, but I no longer get the unread mail count for GMail on the dock of LauncherPro. It worked in .3 and .5 and I know its part of LauncherPro, but could the rom somehow be blocking that feature?

The unread count isn't that big, but the sound for EMail is big. At work, I have different sounds for my e-mail accounts so I dont' have to take it out of my pocket each time it goes off because i know which account is which by sound.

Also, if I put incognito red on, how do i remove it? Do i just make a nandroid and restore back if I don't like it?

Last edited:
OP
D

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
2 more themes added to theme posts. Both included in the second link.