[ROM Tools] Team Get~R~Done D2G Rom-er Tool - a tool Convert D2 Roms for use on D2G

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
At least we know its possible because I had it running perfect with sensors. This would be so much easier if devs did more work with the d2g. Is it possible to recruit devs...

If more devs had a d2g then it wouldnt be a problem..... currently it seems the only ones that do is TDF =/

OP
B

buryboi

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
droidtwoglobalgetrdonedevteam.webs.com
Yes I did PM Angdroid, but he's a busy guy...

I posted in the D2 Rom section asking Devs for a hand (they don't seem to have seen it...maybe I should have put it elsewhere).

xPhoenix777

Reaction score
Ok... so I am newer to Android development, but I have been doing development for mobile and pc platforms for a while... I have not tested the romer mod yet, but do we have any log files of the crashes/reboots to analyze?

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Ok... so I am newer to Android development, but I have been doing development for mobile and pc platforms for a while... I have not tested the romer mod yet, but do we have any log files of the crashes/reboots to analyze?

As far as i know no they dont.

ripxoid

Reaction score
Hey I know we've all been following these threads fairly regularly and have I got a treat for you, I have an interview with WoZzy and buryboi. Check it out on my blog @ A Trip Through Android

MARPAT

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Haha ive managed to brick my phone more in the last 48 hrs then both of you put together, how in the world did i manage that?

Hopefully we can get someone that really knows what they're doing to chime in.... We've managed to stumble through so far but still not fully functional.

Sent from my Liberated D2G

xPhoenix777

Reaction score
Haha ive managed to brick my phone more in the last 48 hrs then both of you put together, how in the world did i manage that?

Hopefully we can get someone that really knows what they're doing to chime in.... We've managed to stumble through so far but still not fully functional.

Angel, you know how to get logs pulled from your phone? If so, can you grab one from a soft reset (sensors on)?

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Angel, you know how to get logs pulled from your phone? If so, can you grab one from a soft reset (sensors on)?

No i dont, if youll tell me ill activate sensors and pull one off now.

TinMan09

Reaction score
Ive already done it, where do you want me to email the log? is there anything in particular you would like me to do in the log? like turn all connections off then get it to reboot or anything like that?

Last edited:

xPhoenix777

Reaction score

No i dont, if youll tell me ill activate sensors and pull one off now.

I am gonna give it a shot on my phone. If I run in to issues I will take you up on that. I am determined to help out now :p

xPhoenix777

Reaction score
I am getting in logs of the freezes from the sensors. Anyone NOT on a D2 Rom (one that the sensors are working, like screen orientation?) that can get me a log of you opening and closing your keyboard about 5 times, pushing the power button so that the phone sleeps then wakes about 5 times too?

I need to compare what happens in the broken and working sensor logs.

Thanks,
PM me when you have the logs and I will give you the email to send them to.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I am getting in logs of the freezes from the sensors. Anyone NOT on a D2 Rom (one that the sensors are working, like screen orientation?) that can get me a log of you opening and closing your keyboard about 5 times, pushing the power button so that the phone sleeps then wakes about 5 times too?

I need to compare what happens in the broken and working sensor logs.

Thanks,
PM me when you have the logs and I will give you the email to send them to.

Do you want fission or stock? I have back ups of both i can flash back to.