The GET~R~DONE D2G Romer Ver 3 IS HERE THIS FIX BLUETOOTH !!!!

McClelland21

Reaction score
Also just installed D2G_Romer_v4.zip and sensors turned back on....do I need to run the sensor zip again? I only fond one relase for that??

McClelland21

Reaction score
ok thanks, but heads up, I had to run your sensor zip twice to disable them....weird but I dont kno the programming code atm...but great relase

McClelland21

Reaction score
ok, I belive I found a glitch with romerv4, everytime I connect my phone to my pc in usb mode it reboots. anyone else having this problem?

sudod2g

Reaction score
Liberty Tools, How I got it to work.

The D2 build.props are missing all of the code to start GSM.

It is much easier to use a D2G build.prop.

To make it read correctly in system>settings>about phone try the following:

1. Open root explorer and Navigate to /system
2. Mount system as RW
3. Long press build.prop and select edit with text editor.
4. Near the top is a line that ends with = D2G_Romer, replace "D2G_Romer" with the name of your build.

Liberty uses build.prop for a cross check for their toolbox. It will work, but may give you an error.

Also, Romerv3 will not automatically install Libertytoolbox. For now, until I upload v4, manually navigate with root explorer or file explorer to /data/liberty/app and install the apps in that folder. As far as I know, Liberty is the only rom using a custom startup script that installs apps from that location.

D2G_Romerv4.zip is currently being uploaded.

I tried this rebooted did not work only changed the build number which is not referenced by Liberty tools. Liberty tools still gave the outdated build error. I got it working and this is how I did it:

1. Open root explorer and Navigate to /system
2. Mount system as RW
3. Long press build.prop and select edit with text editor.
4. add the filing line of code
Code:
 ro.modversion=Liberty v1.5
the top 6 lines should look somethike this, your ro.build,display.id may vary i changed mine to the default Liberty code but It hasn't effected anthing that i can see yet. The rest of the code after the 6th line should stay unchanged.

Code:
# begin build properties
# autogenerated by buildinfo.sh
ro.build.id=S273
ro.build.display.id=VZW
ro.modversion=Liberty v1.5
ro.build.version.incremental=2.4.29
tap menu button and choose save and exit,

Reboot device and check about, under rom/mod version it should say Liberty v1.5, after that open Liberty tools and there should be no pop up. It worked for me.

Last edited: