[ROM] [ROM] PURITY v2.5 TPAX |11-19-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
just out of curiosity are you planning a red theme our will Anasta be updated for purity? You guys made my week!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
just out of curiosity are you planning a red theme our will Anasta be updated for purity? You guys made my week!

Yep... Old Mods and new ones will be done. I am going to do some batteries today. :)

mikedav

Reaction score
  • :hail:
This is just amazing how the development is moving. Multiple kudos to all. I also don't think I use the blur stuff too often and I will try this. But...can we still have the quick contacts app or somehow get it? I have really grown accustomed to it and like it.

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
Yep... Old Mods and new ones will be done. I am going to do some batteries today. :)

how does it feel to have so many people appreciate your work! I'm currently running the purity base with zoom overlay... . and could not be happier! I have yet to find any black on black or missing long press to see text! You both have hit this out of the park!

One question? What camera its set up and how to get auto focus? Not a minus! Just trying to be informed lol :)

wooddale

Reaction score
I updated the ic3 and GB tpax with themed mms and a few other icon tweaks

DH really love your work. I know it has nothing to do with Rom but is there anyway I can get an acctual contact list in mms ya no like in handcent Im old and forget everything need a list toi remind me lol. Thanks

Sadahiro

Reaction score
Lol that sucks. Husker i noticed that you dont have unlimited data. That really blows

Sadahiro

Reaction score
I'll soon make the switch to either Shifter or Purity. Don't know which to do yet.

srmason6

Reaction score
My new ic3 purity screenshots. Runs smooth as silk. Awesome work guys! I'm really loving this phone. Just a note....the first pic is before, with ic3 shift3r.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Is the weather notification black on black? im running just the base currently, not sure if I like zoom or ic3, probably test drive both..

Last edited:

cp24eva

Reaction score
I only see one install folks......I'll be number 2 in a second even though it wont be true.

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
Now we are split up, lol are you going to have a common thread guys? roflmao
I've had a few hiccups with spb shell 3D but thru out all, I've not found one flaw to speak on! Smokin... Gentlemen!

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
how does it feel to have so many people appreciate your work! I'm currently running the purity base with zoom overlay... . and could not be happier! I have yet to find any black on black or missing long press to see text! You both have hit this out of the park!

One question? What camera its set up and how to get auto focus? Not a minus! Just trying to be informed lol :)

Edit.. though there is no green focus box, after further use, the whole window focuses... Liking it more with each shot I take.

cp24eva

Reaction score
Update: applied some previously saved data.....soft bricked. pretty boot screen cycle. FML...back to the real square one.

Status
Not open for further replies.