[ROM] [ROM] PURITY v2.5 TPAX |11-19-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

ewangw

Reaction score
My new ic3 purity screenshots. Runs smooth as silk. Awesome work guys! I'm really loving this phone. Just a note....the first pic is before, with ic3 shift3r.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

What font are you using?

ndrenfro

Reaction score
Installed...Looks great. Quick question: Is the power boost different for this Purity version vs Shift3r? I loaded it up in terminal and the only option is unthrottle, there is no option for mods, etc, like there was in Shift3r. Are the mods included in this unthrottle??
Thanks for the great work!

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
Installed...Looks great. Quick question: Is the power boost different for this Purity version vs Shift3r? I loaded it up in terminal and the only option is unthrottle, there is no option for mods, etc, like there was in Shift3r. Are the mods included in this unthrottle??
Thanks for the great work!

Yes... I have my INIT.D back in the ROM. The option for Unthrottle is there. :)

matthewgary

Reaction score
Are the TH3ORYPAX md5 hashes correct? The only one that I can get to match is the base rom.

Husker_fan_

Reaction score
Is the weather notification black on black? im running just the base currently, not sure if I like zoom or ic3, probably test drive both..
The stuff in the pull down shade is black on black. Mine just says my home location and current temp there so not a big deal. I think the weather alerts are in red so it may not bother. I dont usually look at that so I hadn't even noticed!

Lol that sucks. Husker i noticed that you dont have unlimited data. That really blows

Oddly I've barely reached 1g of data so far. I just use wifi when i can for downloads. I never had anything but flip phones until Sept 8. I don't have any desire to stream music and I prefer plasma screens over pentile for tv watching lol. My wife has had unlimited data since she had a Blackberry Pearl and never would have hit 2g worth of data. She averages about .8g. Maybe we're just data losers!

ewangw: The font I'm using is called Ming Font. I found it on these forums somewhere. Its my favorite by far.

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
Are the TH3ORYPAX md5 hashes correct? The only one that I can get to match is the base rom.

No... Dhacker updated a few UI things in the middle.of the night. I will iodate them when I get back. :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

MadBlackLady

Reaction score
Haha,I currently have an iPhone and have been happy with it and even the AT&T service has been good. I was mad it took so long to get a basic feature such as MMS and tethering is still not available. However, I think that power of Android v2 will surpass the iPhone OS and developers will get behind it.

Although with Verizon pushing the droid phones so hard it makes me wonder if they will offer the iPhone next year? The last rumors I heard indicated Verizon will carry the iPhone next year, but now I'm starting to wonder. It would seem akward to bash the iPhone with the new droid commercials and end up selling it down the road..

Maybe they won't need to sell it after the DROID phones become popular and they can give Apple the finger :)

Ah, that sucks. At least you'll only be out of a phone til you get home.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

JME007

Reaction score
Does anybody know were can I find the wallpaper for ics. The one that came with the tpak ics. I lost it when I was using go launcher

Last edited:

earled

Reaction score
THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
Does anybody know were can I find the wallpaper for ics. The one that came with the tpak ics. I lost it when I was using go launcher

Hold on the desktop/wallpaper/theoryrom. :)

JME007

Reaction score
I tried that. Its not there. Tried to reflash the tpax and that didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.