[ROM] [Rom] Liberty3 For The Droidx 11/02 - Its Time For A Revolution!

imp3r10

Reaction score
Finally got this up and winning and backing up with titanium to I'll see speeds afterwards. More adding adw to this I've unless I need it.w oils like to see more customizationwith the launcher in future versions tho they are slowly getting there.

Which themes are useable with this? Same ones as before?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Amagine

Reaction score
Anyone else had a issue with superuser not having a valid signature on update?:blink:

jasadell

Reaction score
Anyone else had a issue with superuser not having a valid signature on update?:blink:

Amagine, go to the Market and download/install the "Superuser Update Fixer." Then update your Superuser afterward.

JD

jasadell

Reaction score
Installing ROMS from Toolbox

I've never been able to install a ROM directly form a ROM toolbox. I can download it from the ROM toolbox, but I end up having to boot into recovery and install it from there. Anyone else having this issue?

JD

jasadell

Reaction score
is this rom much better than liberty GB? im on v.8 currently

also is wifi tethering working with this?

I have run Liberty 2, LGB 0.8, LGB 0.9, Liberty 3 RC1.1 and Liberty 1.0 (Gold). This one is the most stable and best performing.

JD

ieat_apples

Reaction score
I am running liberty 3 on my Droid x and my battery life is horrible. And the numbers don't match the bar for example the bar is barely down and its at like 68%. BLUR gallary force closes backup assistant fails and the lick screen is randomly laggy. I .sbf'd to. 602 ota updated then root visit moto one click root. Installed liberty 3 1.0. Any suggestions

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Je11yman

Reaction score
Well, the camera problem I had is gone, for no apparent reason. I ran the AOSP camera for a couple of days, then on a whim I decided to try the Blur one again, and this time it worked! Don't know why, but I am happy it did.

damnkids

Reaction score
hello ... I just use the droid x.
I will replace the stock ROM with this custom ROM.
but I am confused with this note on page one.
help said:
Notes:
* Please Wipe Data regardless of what ROM you come from
You must be on at least build .602 to install this..
Can anyone explain to me?

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Go to settings and about phone. System Version should say 4.5.602 or 4.5.605. If it does, you are good to go and can flash this right over it.

The part about the data wipe means you need to basically erase your phone. Just select wipe data in D2 Bootstrap then install the ROM. I use Titanium Backup to backup all my apps

Boot Manager

damnkids

Reaction score
Go to settings and about phone. System Version should say 4.5.602 or 4.5.605. If it does, you are good to go and can flash this right over it.

The part about the data wipe means you need to basically erase your phone. Just select wipe data in D2 Bootstrap then install the ROM. I use Titanium Backup to backup all my apps

Boot Manager

yes bro .. I've .605 DROID X
means I can use this ROM ya?
But what if I'll change it again from the liberty to MIUI? Is the same way with liberty?

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
yes bro .. I've .605 DROID X
means I can use this ROM ya?
But what if I'll change it again from the liberty to MIUI? Is the same way with liberty?

Since you're on .605, you can flash to any GB ROM by just wiping data. I have run pretty much all of em and havent had any issues with it.

Boot Manager

otaku91

Reaction score
I really love this ROM. Great work! I have two questions.

What is the menu entry named "Hack"? I think this was added after I added some Blur apps.

My battery meter is reporting 10% increments. I noticed this after installing a boot logo from ROM toolbox. Does that make sense? Can I change it back to 1% increments?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk