[ROM] [ROM] Droid Concepts Froyo Releases [BETA versions]

captdroid

Reaction score
I am using corcor67 V3 LV 250-1000 with setCPU main profile interactive 250-1000, screen off profile on demand 250-500, charging profile interactive 250-600. Charging profile helps keep the heat down and uses less power when I have Navigation running so the phone charges ok basically keeping the battery at 100% while navigating.

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
here are some new bluetooth icons, download and flash the fix below i have attached the images so you know what to expect before flashing.. this is a stock framework just like is included when you first flash the rom, with the exception of the bluetooth icons

woodyman, feel free to include these in the stock framework next build if you like

bluetooth_fix.zip

Last edited:

Ozzie

Reaction score
here are some new bluetooth icons, download and flash the fix below i have attached the images so you know what to expect before flashing.. this is a stock framework just like is included when you first flash the rom, with the exception of the bluetooth icons

woodyman, feel free to include these in the stock framework next build if you like

bluetooth_fix.zip

Thank you sir!

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
no problem guys/gals

if you ever need any small mods/alterations like this, just contact me by pm, i check this thread often but at times it grows by pages per hour lol so i dont always see every post

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
something ive been working on...

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Lol no it wont

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Think 928droid theme would work on DC?

If you're serious, get me a link and ill see if I can port it for you.

mjoshea148

Reaction score
Can anyone else confirm whether the bluetooth connected icon is broken in stock install? Could have sworn that I saw a post about this but on search can't find anything.

if you are referring to the status bar icon, its not broken, there are 2 icons that represent it, bluetooth on, and bluetooth connected, both of which are grey i do believe in the stock theme

i can post a fix to turn it blue, or what ever you like, if that sounds good to you

Thanks for the update you posted. As an FYI, I can see the grey bluetooth on icon but when it connects it does not appear to change to the grey connected icon - it still shows the bluetooth on icon.

bassman1547

Reaction score
I love the multicolored themes like Galaxy (which I have on DC now) , and 928droid. The dialers were especially attractive to me.

Edit: I apologize ..just realized I posted this inquiry in the wrong section:-(

Last edited: