[ROM] [ROM] Droid Concepts Froyo Releases [BETA versions]

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is there a version 12 in the works? Haven't seen any mention of it yet.
I sure hope so since I just started using DC...So here I am hoping Woodyman, Davros, and crew don't all leave us behind this being apparently the last Froyo development frontier for the D1

Woody mentioned he was starting to work on Build 12 over the weekend via the DC Twitter account.

captdroid

Reaction score

otter34

Reaction score
Running stock and version 11. When I reboot it always reboots into airplane mode. Just a minor annoyance but I wanted to let you know

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
The sapphire kernels were based off of p3droid's kernels....just "optimized" for sapphire. Regardless though, both sets of kernels are the two top choices in my opinion. I'm currently running p3droid's low voltage 800 mhz kernel and my phone never even gets near 100 degrees.

captdroid

Reaction score
Noticed in DC11 when docking and undocking there was no sound even though I had the option turned on under system dock settings. A log cat showed errors indicating unable to load the sound files dock.ogg and undock.ogg. So I downloaded each from the links below and put them in /system/media/audio/ui/ setting permissions same as the other sound files.

undock sound file: Undock.ogg
dock sound file: Dock.ogg

Docking and undocking sound works fine now.

jayman350

Reaction score
Try the old Sapphire and Slayher kernels, they work great....

+1 for the Sapphire kernels. I loaded up the lv 1.0GHz and its running great, dropped my avg temps at least 15-20 deg F.

I'm running v11 w/ the V6 SuperCharger Script set to Aggressive 2

you can find the kernels Here

What are your temps now?

I typically see around 89-93 deg for normal usage, it bumps up to around 99-102 when playing music for an ext period of time or when using navigation.

Prior to this, I saw temps up as high as 120 during nav or heavy web surfing, I don't think its cracked 115 since switching over to Sapphire kernels.

mjoshea148

Reaction score
Can anyone else confirm whether the bluetooth connected icon is broken in stock install? Could have sworn that I saw a post about this but on search can't find anything.

Last2No

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can anyone else confirm whether the bluetooth connected icon is broken in stock install? Could have sworn that I saw a post about this but on search can't find anything.

I saw no issues with the bluetooth icon. Everything looks great.

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

if you are referring to the status bar icon, its not broken, there are 2 icons that represent it, bluetooth on, and bluetooth connected, both of which are grey i do believe in the stock theme

i can post a fix to turn it blue, or what ever you like, if that sounds good to you

dpaine88

Reaction score
So , in regards to using diffferent kernels,

What governor is everyone using? Interactive? On-Demand?

daware

Reaction score
I'm running Chevy's LV using on demand, but I'm going to be trying these sapphire kernels right now.