Droid Concepts Release, not a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
Love the look of it, esp. the status bar but the market FC's and I can't get TI to recognize root. Gonna have to come back to this when I get some more time.

Thanks, Woody!

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Love the look of it, esp. the status bar but the market FC's and I can't get TI to recognize root. Gonna have to come back to this when I get some more time.

Thanks, Woody!

Well I will post a new build either tomorrow or Saturday, I'm not sure why the market was Force Closing, I should have tested it, but I didn't, I didn't set up sync when I installed or I would have noticed. Either way I just finished making some changes, and I fixed half of the text color issue, the first run I got just the pull down part of the bar, which is how it is on this posted version, I made a new build today, and I fixed half of the text issue, meaning I got the clock color changed, but I still have to fix the date, I've been trying to find out where I need to make the color change, but I can't so I am asking Xeudoxus to help me out with that tomorrow. So If I can get it fixed tomorrow I may upload a new build tomorrow night, if not then it wont be till Saturday.

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
I would assume this will work for the D2 non G

Droid II

Yeah, roms aren't interchangeable between devices.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

:( ratz.. I so want a good D2 rom...I like fluff hehe

Droid II

Don't get me wrong man, I would to love to develop and make ROMs for more than the original Droid, but I am a college student and I don't work presently because of school, so I can't just afford to go and buy a new phone. Believe me if I could I would already be developing on the Thunderbolt or the Droid 2.

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
PLEASE see new thread, this download has been removed, because I am uploading a new version now..

Thanks everyone.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.