[release] theme ports

kruizin

Addicted to ROM
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't suppose there's a nextheme port for dc11 anywhere? dc11 just works better on my phone for some reason.

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Any fixes for BG yet ?
Teach me and I will help .

Sorry for the looooooong delay. Wife and I started college along with two kids and both of us work full time so been really busy.

I got bg updated for the landscape issue. Here is the link www.mediafire.com/?lcm8od837nznljf

If you just open up both of the apks for the old search bar and the new and copy the images from the /res/hdpi of the old into the new you should be all set with the themed search bar assuming there are no additional images. If you would like send me a copy of the apk I will port it for you.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I don't suppose there's a nextheme port for dc11 anywhere? dc11 just works better on my phone for some reason.

No. I never did a nextheme port for 11 because 12 came out so soon after I got the 11 ports done. So I just moved on to 12.

emarietta

Reaction score
Where can I find screen shots of all these themes?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

1linuxfreak

Reaction score
Sorry for the looooooong delay. Wife and I started college along with two kids and both of us work full time so been really busy.

I got bg updated for the landscape issue. Here is the link www.mediafire.com/?lcm8od837nznljf

If you just open up both of the apks for the old search bar and the new and copy the images from the /res/hdpi of the old into the new you should be all set with the themed search bar assuming there are no additional images. If you would like send me a copy of the apk I will port it for you.

Thanks buckmarble , by all means , College and family come first , was wondering if DC was dead since a lot of y'all got the new Droid 3 and all .
I am waiting on the Google Prime myself and contract is not up until November .
Again thanks buckmarble .

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well whut about the music and analog widget. And i, rlly want those LPP widgets but in version 0.8.6.0 or in a seperate apk

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Check out xda. There are quite a few themed lpp apps on there. But you still have to have the unlock code from when you bought lpp to use the themed widgets.

TheIceCable

Reaction score
I know this is probably a moot point now that you all have started deving the D3's, but is there any chance you could port the Blacked out theme over to Build 12 for me. I went away from DC to test out some Gingerbread roms and I just cant replicate the stability of the DC 12, so I am back in the DC world. I use the black and white but I like the more simplistic look of the blacked out theme. If its not a thing you're wanting to do, no biggie, just thought I would ask.

Last edited:

TheIceCable

Reaction score
Sorry, that was presumptuous on my part...my post has been edited :), but seriously that blacked out theme would be fantastic.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I would still like to see a stock vanilla froyo aosp theme port if anyone would like to port it for build 12/13 :).