[ROM] [ROM] Droid Concepts Froyo Releases [BETA versions]

pistacio

Reaction score
Does the long press back button to kill foreground app work for anyone? I turned the option on, but it's not working for me...

kratos

Reaction score
I just noticed that my text messages are not being deleted automatically. I have it set to only keep 200, but one thread with my girlfriend had 733 in it.

Kratos
Sent from my Droid

dpaine88

Reaction score
I just noticed that my text messages are not being deleted automatically. I have it set to only keep 200, but one thread with my girlfriend had 733 in it.

Kratos
Sent from my Droid

I am also experiencing this with the stock SMS app.

Agrajag

Reaction score
Out of nowhere things on my phone have gotten slow with v11. Haven't done anything different (added Google Sky Map but will be dumping it now).

ironick7

Reaction score
I can't download any kernels or roms. Everything says content not supported by device.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't download any kernels or roms. Everything says content not supported by device.

You need to use a different browser to download or enable all downloads in browser through Astro settings (in market).

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

JStandiford21

Reaction score
Out of nowhere things on my phone have gotten slow with v11. Haven't done anything different (added Google Sky Map but will be dumping it now).

Same here, things have been running sluggish for a week or so and have had some force closes. The camera definitely ran slow this weekend. I may try a different kernel. I'm using a corcor kernel right now set on 900 with smartmod.

Sent from my OG using DroidForums

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Try the old Sapphire and Slayher kernels, they work great....

1quickv6

Reaction score
Is there a version 12 in the works? Haven't seen any mention of it yet.

jayman350

Reaction score

+1 for the Sapphire kernels. I loaded up the lv 1.0GHz and its running great, dropped my avg temps at least 15-20 deg F.

I'm running v11 w/ the V6 SuperCharger Script set to Aggressive 2

you can find the kernels Here

captdroid

Reaction score

+1 for the Sapphire kernels. I loaded up the lv 1.0GHz and its running great, dropped my avg temps at least 15-20 deg F.

Been using corcor67 v3 kernel with DC11 interactive governor. Working very well so far. On several extended several hours drive no reboots on GPS and Camera just works this combination. :)

Corcor67 v3 kernels found here: Elite Series Kernels V3!!

captdroid

Reaction score
Is there a version 12 in the works? Haven't seen any mention of it yet.

I sure hope so since I just started using DC on my D1 and seems to be solid but missing some of those features on the wish list thread :)

I was using CM froyo for a long time then switched over to Gingerbread CM based ROMS and finally decided the Gingerbread on my D1 wasn't going to work out for me. So here I am hoping Woodyman, Davros, and crew don't all leave us behind this being apparently the last Froyo development frontier for the D1

JStandiford21

Reaction score

Been using corcor67 v3 kernel with DC11 interactive governor. Working very well so far. On several extended several hours drive no reboots on GPS and Camera just works this combination. :)

Im using the v3 also, but on smartmod. Which voltage and frequency are you using?

captdroid

Reaction score

Im using the v3 also, but on smartmod. Which voltage and frequency are you using?

Using the corcor67 v3 LV 250-1000. Says 2.6.32.9_BaCkSpAcE_corcor@corcor-Aspire-5552 #26 in about phone.

Think Smartmod gave me issues with the camera but no such issues with interactive or on demand this kernel.