Public BETA teaser

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
lol, i understand what you guys are saying about people not paying attention, but i know abe and ran a site together, me and him go back to when the droid first came out, i know he knows what he is doing and was only kidding, so no worries about abe... lol

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
OK my bad
I mistook him for Abraham, Arnold's goldfish from Different Strokes, and he didn't know much about the OG.
If he was joking, I really dig his sense of humor and if he was serious than good luck on something that I can't even wrap my head around.

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
Woodyman

Glad to see you back. sorry hadnt seen this thread.
Ill have to go over to your site and see whats new. :)
Thanks for the help in getting the rom going and the reboot to recovery stuff.
Glad to see your back in the game . but man build for the x or something how can i compete with the teacher :)

im taking this is gingerbread?

leonozug

Reaction score
Just flashed this beta version, wiped everything, including data, cache, and then partitioned boot, system, data and cache, just to make sure it was wiped throughly. Installed everything, got it up and running. The transition effects are awesome, and the Elegant steel theme is sweet. Unfortunately I got reboots in succession and had to nandroid back, but soon as this is out in it's final form I'm definitely flashing it. What I seen was enough to make me really look forward to the completed version!!

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just flashed this beta version, wiped everything, including data, cache, and then partitioned boot, system, data and cache, just to make sure it was wiped throughly. Installed everything, got it up and running. The transition effects are awesome, and the Elegant steel theme is sweet. Unfortunately I got reboots in succession and had to nandroid back, but soon as this is out in it's final form I'm definitely flashing it. What I seen was enough to make me really look forward to the completed version!!

i ran into some of the same issues when i was working on the elegant steel theme and it ended up being a kernel issues.

load up another kernel and you should be golden.... im running P3 ULV 1250 and its been fine.