[ROM] [ROM] Droid Concepts Froyo Releases [BETA versions]

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I've used stock, Chevy, P3, and Deprimed kernels. They all run pretty much the same for me. Anyone using something else or have another suggestion?

Try this kernel. Its a chevy 1.0ghz lv from his 5/20 batch. His link on his forum is down for this batch, but I found they work much better on froyo than his newest ones. I get 16hrs on moderate to heavy use. Also very consistant performance.

Www.mediafire.com/?7b8c1f7wbpc6r26
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

markc23

Reaction score
I've used stock, Chevy, P3, and Deprimed kernels. They all run pretty much the same for me. Anyone using something else or have another suggestion?

Try this kernel. Its a chevy 1.0ghz lv from his 5/20 batch. His link on his forum is down for this batch, but I found they work much better on froyo than his newest ones. I get 16hrs on moderate to heavy use. Also very consistant performance.

ChevyNo1-1.0Ghz-lowV-7slot-update5-20.zip

I'm running a .8 from his 5/20 batch and it seems just fine.

daware

Reaction score
I'm running Deprimed #20 right now. I've always had pretty good battery life with Prime's kernels. I've tried the Zepius one on a past ROM, but I will have to give that a try on DC. Good call.

markc23

Reaction score
Something has started sucking my battery big time. I installed "light flow" and also started using Exchange. I uninstalled light flow and that wasn't it. Exchange server is set to check mail "never" so it's only bringing current days data when I ask for it. Is exchange my problem? Thanks.

Reaction score
So I. Backed down to build 10 a little while ago, build 11 was becoming extremely sluggish with everything, apps, messaging and lots of FC's. My issue though has been across all the builds, when I delete a text message thread it just puts a blank message dated something 1969 in the bottom and it is immune to deletion. Anyone else having the issue? Love the DC build regardless of the few bugs! Great work guys!

Not trying to bump this...but anyone noticed the same problem?

Agrajag

Reaction score
I added Light Flow too and it works great and does more than what the ROM would do (though I'd still like that to work in case I get into a RAM crunch). But no battery burn here so that's definitely not it.

mjones73

Reaction score
Something has started sucking my battery big time. I installed "light flow" and also started using Exchange. I uninstalled light flow and that wasn't it. Exchange server is set to check mail "never" so it's only bringing current days data when I ask for it. Is exchange my problem? Thanks.

After the phone is running on battery awhile, check Settings, About Phone, Battery Usage and see what's using the most.

otter34

Reaction score
I haven't updated to version 11...Is google talk not available? I don't see it in my apps nor can I find it in the market

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It should be there if you flashed the google apps package from the OP

otter34

Reaction score
It should be there if you flashed the google apps package from the OP

Yes I did. I must have used titamium to delete it months ago but I thought it would appear in the list or at least in the market

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
No it's part of gapps and not available in market.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

otter34

Reaction score
thanks! I updated to version 11...any idea why airplane mode is on when I reboot? It was the same w/ version 10