[ROM] Bionic Eclipse ICS v1.2 - 11/3/12

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Roms' started by Nitroglycerine33, Oct 30, 2012.

1. freeflysage

freeflysage New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    gsm on 1.2

Greetings All,
    I'm currently abroad and trying to get the GSM hack working. I'm using a sanded down 02 SIM card, and it appears to recognize it, but it doesn't seem to register on the network. I've had this working before with just the radiocomm edits on some _much_ older builds, and have tried various build.prod edits, but can't seem to get on the network. Anyone have this tested and working in EU?

Thanks

2. ducky124

ducky124 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    anyone have the apk for Safestrap 3.05 they couold send me. The link on Hashcodes site is not letting me download. or maybe a link that works?

3. deduct

deduct Senior Member

Ratings:
    +28
    Here it is friend:

http://db.tt/fMnhHEu5

• Like Like x 1
  4. ducky124

ducky124 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    thank you..

5. deduct

deduct Senior Member

Ratings:
    +28
    No problem. It is an amazing tool that I cannot live without. Thank you hash code.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ScottyDsntKnow

ScottyDsntKnow Member

Ratings:
    +5
    I know you need safestrap to install this, any way to make a bootstrap version? I ask because I want to be able to use the lapdock I am getting and safestrap messes with it. You have to be in non-safe mode for it to work but bootstrap works great with it.

7. deduct

deduct Senior Member

Ratings:
    +28
    Hmmm. I am able to use my adapter to hook up to my TV and go into either web top mode or mirror mode without any problems while using safe strap. My wife's razr is using safe strap and eclipse rom as well and able to do the same with no problems. So your lap dock should be able to work with safe strap installed. What kind of message are you getting?

8. ScottyDsntKnow

ScottyDsntKnow Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Maybe it was old news... I would obviously MUCH rather use safestrap but I've heard in multiple threads that safestrap safe mode locks up the lapdock. Like it connects but you can't use anything. I'll have to find out when my lapdock and bionic both come in. I really want to have it for the road, I might not even put a rom on the phone if I can't get full functionality out of it. I've had pretty good luck with my wife's Droid 3 on the stock rom rooted with all the bloatware frozen and an aftermarket launcher so w/e.

9. Andrewandrax

Andrewandrax New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    eclipse ics v1.2

can eclipse rom be used on a phone other than a motorolla? (like an alcatel or samsung?)

10. deduct

deduct Senior Member

Ratings:
    +28
    I think you'll be fine with eclipse and lap dock. Like I said , web top mode works fine while I'm running eclipse.

11. deduct

deduct Senior Member

Ratings:
    +28
    Only if its a ROM made for that phone. Let's say you try to flash eclipse for bionic on a Samsung gs3. You will hard brick. And maybe not even be able to recover. That's a big no-no. ONLY flash ROMs that are specifically made for your phone.

12. ScottyDsntKnow

ScottyDsntKnow Member

Ratings:
    +5
    All roms are phone specific, even the same rom for different phones. Like back when the DX was big and new I remember a TON of ppl who did not read directions hard bricked their phones trying to install Apex and Rubix and Liberty for the D2 onto the DX and vice versa... Heck I even remember the .232 Froyo leak escapade that happened Dec 2010. So many hard bricks forcing TBH to release the full SBF.

Whatever phone you have, go to that forum and get a rom for that phone and make sure you are on the right OS.

And deduct, thanks for the heads up, good to know I didn't just waste $70 on a lapdock since I am loathe to leave my devices stock when they can run ever so much better on a custom rom. Better battery liffe, faster, more options etc...

Search tags for this page
bionic eclipse rom

bionic ics rom

droid bionic eclipse
droid bionic eclipse ics

droid bionic ics rom

droid bionic ics roms

droid bionic roms ics
eclipse bionic
eclipse rom bionic
ics rom bionic