[ROM] Bionic Eclipse ICS v1.2 - 11/3/12

deduct

Reaction score
evaelone said:
Is there any way to get the Visual Voice Mail app to work with this rom? It was working with the GB version but now just stops when attempting to sign in. Any one have a clue to get it going again?

Flash this voicemail zip:

http://db.tt/idXc3zPq

pchmst

Reaction score
You can just wipe cache and dalvik and then install

I did this. Then, when I rebooted I got a thin bar of movement but no full boot. Tried to rewipe and stuff but no dice. Glad I made a backup this morning.

I installed a different toggle bar and boot animation. Would mess with it? Any idea what I could do to get this to install?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

deduct

Reaction score
Just wipe data, cache, dalvik, and format system. Then flash new eclipse

pchmst

Reaction score
Thanks! I didn't wipe the system. All is right in the world again.

pchmst

Reaction score
Or for that matter the slide unlock targets?

Specifically I'd like to launch Handcent rather than the stock messaging app.

deduct

Reaction score
pchmst said:
Or for that matter the slide unlock targets?

Specifically I'd like to launch Handcent rather than the stock messaging app.

This can be done. Send me a pm and I'll walk you thru it.

pchmst

Reaction score
Deduct is going to send me some instructions this morning. If he doesn't mind I'll pity together a little howto and post it up

deduct

Reaction score
To change messaging shortcut in eclipse, first go into safe strap and wipe cache and dalvik. Then flash this mod(thanks to eye dea for creating it for me)
http://db.tt/HI82SZQ0

This will change your lock screen to stock so that you can add different messaging shortcut. Also changes battery icon to a nice circular 1% icon and gives you some sweet looking toggles.

Optional:Then flash this RAZR m messaging zip if you want messaging from new razr: http://db.tt/AUEyaebk

Reboot.

After reboot , go into file managing app(I highly recommend root explorer) but es file explorer works too. And choose 'system' and then 'app' and long press on MMS.apk.(that's the eclipse messaging app). Select move to, and back out to 'SD card ext' and paste. Now back out of file manager and turn off screen, when you push power button again you should see your messaging app on lock screen. Slide down to be sure it launches messaging correctly.

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
Can we get it without the battery changer? I'm running dubsx's Venom theme and I'm pretty content with it being the two red half bars.

pchmst

Reaction score
To change messaging shortcut in eclipse, first go into safe strap and wipe cache and dalvik. Then flash this mod(thanks to eye dea for creating it for me)
http://db.tt/HI82SZQ0

This will change your lock screen to stock so that you can add different messaging shortcut. Also changes battery icon to a nice circular 1% icon and gives you some sweet looking toggles.

Optional:Then flash this RAZR m messaging zip if you want messaging from new razr: http://db.tt/AUEyaebk

Reboot.

After reboot , go into file managing app(I highly recommend root explorer) but es file explorer works too. And choose 'system' and then 'app' and long press on MMS.apk.(that's the eclipse messaging app). Select move to, and back out to 'SD card ext' and paste. Now back out of file manager and turn off screen, when you push power button again you should see your messaging app on lock screen. Slide down to be sure it launches messaging correctly.

When I slide to messaging my phone restarts. I didn't move MMS.apk, I just renamed it to MMS.apk.bak so that I wouldn't lose it. But it no longer appears in my apps list so it really is gone as far as the system knows.

Any idea why? or what might fix it?

deduct

Reaction score
pchmst said:
When I slide to messaging my phone restarts. I didn't move MMS.apk, I just renamed it to MMS.apk.bak so that I wouldn't lose it. But it no longer appears in my apps list so it really is gone as far as the system knows.

Any idea why? or what might fix it?

Move mms.apk to SD card ext. That way it will be stored on your ext card and you can have it to restore if you feel like it. No need to rename it. If its out of the apps then system will use whatever other messaging app you have set up

deduct

Reaction score
Vepaot said:
Can we get it without the battery changer? I'm running dubsx's Venom theme and I'm pretty content with it being the two red half bars.

Not sure if it will work but you can try to just move the MMS.apk to SD.ext without flashing the status bar/toggle/lock screen change. Then see if your other messaging app you have installed shows up on lockscreen