[ROM BETA] Fenom ROM 0.9.x

OP
Fenuxx

Fenuxx

Vermilion
Developer
Reaction score
Either the rebooting "issue" is a hardware problem (again, I will say I'm pointing at the baseband for the hardware issue) or it is a user issue. If it were a problem with the ROM, everyone would be having these issues.

I have yet to duplicate this issue on either of the two Droid 2 Globals I have in my possession. One is my dev phone, which is constantly being flashed and SBFed. The other is my actual phone, which I use on a constant daily basis. If it were an issue with the ROM, one would think I would have seen the issue on one of those two phones.

I won't deny that there may be an issue here. There very well could be, and I'll continue pouring my time in to trying to solve it.

kickasz23

Reaction score
i had two hot reboots when unlocking my screen odd b/c i didnt in the first 48hrs or so.

satoru

Reaction score
Either the rebooting "issue" is a hardware problem (again, I will say I'm pointing at the baseband for the hardware issue) or it is a user issue. If it were a problem with the ROM, everyone would be having these issues.

I have yet to duplicate this issue on either of the two Droid 2 Globals I have in my possession. One is my dev phone, which is constantly being flashed and SBFed. The other is my actual phone, which I use on a constant daily basis. If it were an issue with the ROM, one would think I would have seen the issue on one of those two phones.

I won't deny that there may be an issue here. There very well could be, and I'll continue pouring my time in to trying to solve it.

Agree, I have not had one problem so far.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
Fenuxx

Fenuxx

Vermilion
Developer
Reaction score
I've done alot of research on this reboot topic since I've had very little else to do at work.

Have any of you who are having reboot problems attempted to reactivate (*228, option 1, reboot, *228, option 2, reboot)?

jcl197

Reaction score
I installed Fenom yesterday, its great. unfortunately I also got a reboot when sliding to unlock the screen, this is the first time its ever happened with this phone while unlocking the screen, in fission and stock rom id have random reboots just sitting idle. No big deal though b/c i like the rom.

keado

Reaction score
Flash player doesnt seem to work on sites like cnn.com .. but it does on espn.com .anyone else notice this?

ninja12

Reaction score
What themes work with this rom or does it not accept themes?

Edit: Also, I came a cross a problem today. It was only a temporary one that fixed itself, but I just want to see if anyone else has encountered the same problem. I was using the notepad app to take down some stuff today; at one point, the screen turned black but the notification bar was still there. Then, the boot animation came up faded then when away and came back and the screen went black the same as before. I rebooted the phone. Then i went to notepad app and the screen black again and stayed that way again. I rebooted and I tried the app again it was fine. Anyone?

Last edited:

akerby16

Reaction score
Umm I can call the *228 number if u want me to try that. But when I get my reboots its when I am unlocking the phone to check a message or answer a call. And I got a phone call earlier that I answered and the other person couldn't hear me. Just fyi

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

jkieffer46

Reaction score
Just came from liberty cause I couldn't get it to run right on my d2g for the life of me. This does. Therefore im excited. No reboots or anything crazy except I noticed when I charge the phone overnight it doesn't charge unless the screen is on. Might be the phone. Was having that happen with liberty.

Is there an overclocking script I can edit in root manager?
Is there a way to delete programs I dislike? Ex. the stock browser, clock....etc?

H4l0h4ck3r

Reaction score
Im having a graphical issue with calendar. It display a horizontal spike of some sort across the top of the screen. It is only on the calendar app.

Last edited:

H4l0h4ck3r

Reaction score
I've also got an issue with gallery. When I tap on gallery icon sometimes it will take me to gallery and most times it will take me to camera.

joeyx2

Reaction score
Just came from liberty cause I couldn't get it to run right on my d2g for the life of me. This does. Therefore im excited. No reboots or anything crazy except I noticed when I charge the phone overnight it doesn't charge unless the screen is on. Might be the phone. Was having that happen with liberty.

Is there a way to delete programs I dislike? Ex. the stock browser, clock....etc?

Use rootexplore to delete things u don't want. (there may be free apps that can do it but rootexplore is the best) just be careful what u delete. U will have to put it in read/write mode its at the top right.

jkieffer46

Reaction score

Use rootexplore to delete things u don't want. (there may be free apps that can do it but rootexplore is the best) just be careful what u delete. U will have to put it in read/write mode its at the top right.

how do i delete w/root explorer?