[ROM BETA] Fenom ROM 0.9.x

joeyx2

Reaction score
Put it in R/W mode (read/write). Go to >system>app> find the apps u don't want and long press it. Delete should be a few down.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

keado

Reaction score
this is probably a stupid question, but i installed fenom no problem... i like it and all... but wondering if it is possible to revert back to the stock droid 2g OS ... if so how? thanks!

keolawills

Reaction score
this is probably a stupid question, but i installed fenom no problem... i like it and all... but wondering if it is possible to revert back to the stock droid 2g OS ... if so how? thanks!

Sbf. It will return your phone to an "out of the box" state. You will need to reactivate. I believe there is an sbf for the. 330 OTA update somewhere, there are instructions on doing the whole process on these forums, along with links to download rsdlite(which you need to execute the sbf) and the drivers, sbf, and everything else you need.

Or you should have a nandroid made from before you flashed a new rom, that you can easily restore using d2bootstrap/cwm recovery.

sent from a constantly evolving Angel

Dolfns99

Reaction score
Fennux. I have a few questions. First off I want to say I love this rom. The speed is exellent, batery is great, and I am a luancher pro kinda guy, I guess. I am very new to tryimg things out with my Droid. I was scared the first time I SbFed for the update. I tried ther Angel Rom for about one day and came back to yours. I guess I don't like to much change and your rom keeps it simple. Anyways do you plan on doing any themes for this Rom? I noticed Angel was themeing like crazy! Also can I change my launcher with this rom? Maybe your next rom you could add something thhat nobody else has, so all of us fenom fans can rock the hell out of it. Just a thought, ax I would like to have an option with diffenent themes. Thanks for all you do with this Rom.

2mnydgs

Reaction score
Everything about this Rom is great, can't wait to see what's on tap.
...you know there's a "but"....and the problem is probably my phone; but
Weatherbug Elite force closes, as if Fenom and *possibly Amazon App market free paid apps don't play well* that's all I can think of.
Has anyone paid for that app on the regular market, if so, does it work ok on Fenom?
Anyway, here's my Fenom look for today, Red Liberated HC syle
Minus the nifty little temp thing from weatherbug in the upper lefthand
corner : (
View attachment 33734

slimpirudude

Reaction score
Can I flash different icons, notification bars and such with metamorph on this rom?

embj

Reaction score
Not sure why, but I ran into some major problems with lock ups when I installed this ROM. Anybody else experiencing this?

Followed the instructions to a T--originally had Fission installed, but SBF'ed back to the .330 stock and installed the ROM on top of that. Made sure to clear the cache/data and even did a factory reset.

Seemed like it tended to happen after I did a restore of some applications from Titanium Backup. They weren't major applications or anything--just some games and what not.

I also installed Go Launcher, too...think that could have anything to do with it? Didn't really have time to keep investigating today, so I nandroided back to Fission.

From what I saw when it wasn't locking up, it was great! Really fast and the call quality seemed much better than Fission.

akerby16

Reaction score
getting back to u guys about one of my earlier post. so after an afternoon of sbfing my phone. let the phone get the .330 update. rooting. downloading the rom onto my computer. making a nandroid, wipe/factory reset. put fenom back on. put everything back to normal. i still got a reboot about 2 mins ago. i dont know whats up. any ideas?

Last edited:

keado

Reaction score
Weatherbug Elite force closes, as if Fenom and *possibly Amazon App market free paid apps don't play well* that's all I can think of.
Has anyone paid for that app on the regular market, if so, does it work ok on Fenom?
View attachment 33734

How do you install/apply a port like that? I downloaded the ZIP not sure were to go now.. thanks!

jcl197

Reaction score
View attachment 33734

Im running Weather Bug Elite that I got for free from Amazon Appstore and don't have any Force Close Issues With It

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
View attachment 33734

Thanks this theme works great. Matches the punisher thing I have going now.

2mnydgs

Reaction score
Im running Weather Bug Elite that I got for free from Amazon Appstore and don't have any Force Close Issues With It

dangit. It's a "me" problem then.

** just put it on your sd card, go into clockwork, wipe cache and flash over fenom :)

Last edited:

akerby16

Reaction score
Fenuxx I was still having that reboot problem. I started looking in my apps for things that might be setting it off, and I found one. So I will see if that was it. Awesome rom by the way thank you for all the hard work u put into it. I kno it wasn't easy. Just want to say good job and keep up the good work.

Just a question on the theme for anyone that can answer it. If I have the rom on my phone to I have to wipe and reflash it or can I just flash the theme over it?
Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

Last edited: