[ROM] ||ROM| |AXI0M v2.4 | |APEX V5 KERNEL | |1/6/2012|

mmarchba

Reaction score
Damn I just flashed the lean kernal yesterday and wanted to try it for a couple days. But all I keep reading is how awesome the Franco kernal is.

People using Franco, have you tried lean and if so how does it compare?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Lean has been great also......I haven't really compared the two so I think you may be good with both....I have both back-up and restore for different reasons...The way I have "my look"......Hope that helps.....:icon_ lala:

nexusgen

Reaction score
Wtf!!!! So I seen a post there's not going to be any more droidtheory. What's that all about??:mad

mmarchba

Reaction score
Wtf!!!! So I seen a post there's not going to be any more droidtheory. What's that all about??:mad

There is a lot written if you go back in the Threads....Very unfortunate...I know many of us are hoping he continues with his special work....It is original because none of the other ROMs act the same way.....I know kernel is very important but I just have had great success with 2.4......The ROM has to "drive the ship"..........

mmarchba

Reaction score
One last thought......It is 1 pm here on the east coast......I have an extended battery in and my phone was turned on at 7:30 this morning....Battery was charged over night.....Not heavy use today but updates from twitter, phone calls, etc.....I have also been using the wireless hotspot for my laptop for the past hour (I use the verizon hotspot because my work pays for my phone) and my battery is at 78..........The other key piece is I followed the advice on her to condition my battery and wipe stats....It made a huge difference...........Screen on auto and NFC chip off......Just for what is worth.....

nexusgen

Reaction score
There is a lot written if you go back in the Threads....Very unfortunate...I know many of us are hoping he continues with his special work....It is original because none of the other ROMs act the same way.....I know kernel is very important but I just have had great success with 2.4......The ROM has to "drive the ship"..........

Well that is bull cause from what I experienced with axiomv2.3 it was great!!! But I want this v2.4. I tried to download but having trouble ex: phone call interrupted download and it was still downloading at 105%, have u seen this before and is there a way to block calls while downloading? If u or anyone can help greatly appreciate this!!! :biggrin:

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well that is bull cause from what I experienced with axiomv2.3 it was great!!! But I want this v2.4. I tried to download but having trouble ex: phone call interrupted download and it was still downloading at 105%, have u seen this before and is there a way to block calls while downloading? If u or anyone can help greatly appreciate this!!! :biggrin:

FYI, if anyone wants to post an upload for 2.4, someone has started a thread here. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/th3ory-rom-nexus/193279-so-if-anyone-wants-dl-axiom-2-4-a.html You might want to try that.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

jgwarrick

Reaction score
TH3ROY your work is great! Who cares what other people think or say..please don't stop developing! ..your work is the best!

Felix 222

Reaction score
I'm definitely not impressed that you're giving up. You have many followers that love your work. It's a shame you're done.

Last edited:

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
well...as a themer I can somewhat respect his decision. Having been on both sides of it (although not on the level of DT), I can honestly say that the level of respect that goes around sometimes is outright embarrassing (or should be) and childish. Its one thing to be begged...criticized...and put down for the work people like DT do and share for FREE. Our community has always been about sharing. Im quite disappointed in the actions of certain people and wouldnt want to be associated with them as such.

This is why I have stated from the very beginning...while I did create a lot of the work I did, I also borrowed with permission if I was going to release something. Everything is public...shared...open...so there really is no way you can stop someone from using something. In a way...we are ALL using stuff from other places (google mainly). My stance has been that others can use whatever they want from my work...w/o asking permission...and share it as long as they dont make claims that they created it. I have seen my images in many of other themes/roms, etc...but I dont even bat an eye at it. Who cares. They made it fit their "bigger picture" and I was a part of it. Whether everyone knows it or not...I recognize an image! Ive spent a lot of hours sitting in front of gimp. haha.

I hope for DT's return. Although I respect his decision to quit. There have been a lot of times I wanted to as well...but Ive made up my mind that if/when I quit...it will be on my terms...my choice...and not because of what some chump said.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Well said Yak....I hate seeing this drama unfold, but everyone should respect DT's decision. Things get out of hand sometimes and people gotta walk away for a bit. I hope he returns as well, but only time will tell.

"Stay classy Interwebz"

moneymaker19

Reaction score
anyone have the link to download 2.4? and for Franco kernal? I see a couple of files around the forums but they are all different zip sizes? Thanks in advance

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez