[ROM] ||ROM| |AXI0M v2.4 | |APEX V5 KERNEL | |1/6/2012|

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
So who's got the story? Name names!!

We're not going to be host to this drama, you want to thank DT or discuss AXIOM or android that's fine but the rest of that garbage has no place here :)

ea12287

Reaction score
Thanks DT!!! Zygot3 was the first rom on my Gnex, and I have been following you ever since. I always enjoyed the funny little quips in the OPs and tweets too. It's unfortunate, but if your not having fun anymore, then I agree with you. Why keep doing it? Take care and SAVE THE PUPPIES!!!

nexusgen

Reaction score
DancingNexusThank u for the reply,but since I started flashing rooms I'm addicted and I would like to try out the update. I tried clicking on op but no link to download! Wtf!!! Is it me or the post? Also if u have a site for top performance roms much thanks if u could post it!

mmarchba

Reaction score
I have to be honest....I am no expert with Roms but have been getting better for a few months...The Galaxy Nexus is my second rooted phone....I think understand what happed with the AXIOM situation....I think I have flashed a majority of the new roms on 4.03 and none have compared in battery life....I have seen similar speeds but nothing compares to my current set-up of 2.4 and franco 3.0.16....I will stay on this as long as I have too....I have stopped flashing different roms....All have nice qualities but battery life is the most important to me right now....

I sure hope someone picks up the energy and great ideas of this rom...Just not seeing it anywhere else.....So I would say it has to be special design and development....I was looking forward to 2.5 but I am good now......Just my 2 cents...

x25064

Reaction score
FWIW axiom 2.4 + Franco's kernel = how the galaxy nexus should have been released. Just a whole new standard.

nexusgen

Reaction score
thank u for that zip! This is a great forum here with the responses I get, that's a way a forum should be greatDancingNexus

Art Vandelay

Reaction score
Damn I just flashed the lean kernal yesterday and wanted to try it for a couple days. But all I keep reading is how awesome the Franco kernal is.

People using Franco, have you tried lean and if so how does it compare?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

nexusgen

Reaction score
Still running axiomv2.3. With kernel that comes with it.I'm still trying to download v2.4,when downloading zip it reached over 105% never seen that before. So I canceled I'll try it again than that Franco kernel DancingNexus

nexusgen

Reaction score
Wtf!!!! So there's not going to be any more droidtheory. What's that all about??:mad: